1

Where are you?  

Where did you go?

Why did you leave me...?

Did I do something wrong?

Will I see you again?

...

I'll find you myself...

Because I don't think you'll come back on your own.

*

She remained kneeling down before the woman, her arms chained and her feet following suit. The woman was softly chuckling or giggling, she was standing before the little girl, knowing she had do much power over her.

Madame Riley was bigger than the girl she was upon, by a long shot.

The girl seemed to be close to eleven or even ten.

The thief, who remained perched in the air ducts above, took a small glance into the room and saw the commotion the two seemed to be in. It appeared to be some sort of bedroom, with a large Queen bed with golden wooden posts and red silk sheets, there were matching wooden dressers and features within the room. But the two resided in a corner of the room, the little girl chained to the wall to keep her from running away and the woman standing before her in an intimidating standoff.

Eventually the woman kneeled down to the girl and ran her fingertips down the little girl's nose.

The girl remained mildly confused but expressionless as she remained where she was. She was trying to be as small as possible, hugging her knees and kneeling as close to the ground as she could. Mainly out of intimidation and the woman above her towering over her. The woman brought herself closer, and no matter how much the little girl tried to back away Madame Riley would come much closer.

Madame Riley laced her fingers through the little girl's white locks, "You have such lovely hair sweetie," she compliment. The girl didn't respond, "Well you seem extra quiet," she said. Her ruby lips glossy. The little girl remained silent. She attempted to look around the room, anywhere but where Madame Riley was.

Madame Riley had very fluttery fingers as she put her hands under Kid's chin and lifted it up. The girl could feel something tingling like she was meant to be tickled by this, but she didn't react with anything more than a twitchy eyelid.

The boy above shuddered as he rubbed his own neck, how could she put up with that?

He certainly couldn't.

He was tempted to continue through the air ducts to somewhere else, but within the room he could see some promising things he could heist.

The little girl remained squatting there quietly before the woman. Madame Riley was making Kid look at her. The little girl's sight somewhat overwhelmed by the woman's bright red hair and almost flawless, but certainly over dramatic, beauty.

The way she was sitting was causing the skirt the girl was wearing to be pushed up.

"I don't really see it, I must admit," the woman said as she push the little girl's face back. The girl winced from that movement, her chin copping most of the pain as she rubbed in an attempt to numb the pain. "My Master is hardly ever wrong though. So there must be something about you that he fancies." She brought herself closer and forced the girl to stand up, in reply the girl stomped down on the woman's foot.

For a little girl, she had a strong foot stamp and Madame Riley was forced back slightly. Jumping up and down on her foot due to the soreness. The girl started laughing and clapping her hands at Madame Riley like it was some sort of show.