-

About:
Kim Taehyung is the heir to Vante Corporations, home of the internationally acclaimed fashion magazine. With his elegant looks, style, and aesthetic, he's nicknamed "Prince Vante." However, that doesn't stop his wild and rambunctious behavior from getting caught by the paparazzi.
After an inevitable scandal, his parents send him to his mom's hometown...in the countryside. There he experiences a complete 180 to his upper-class lifestyle and struggles to be in a working-class environment. Will the Prince continue with his arrogant ways? Or will he understand what it means to be a Pauper?

Warning:
This plot may cause irregular sleeping schedules, gasping, pretty long chapters, dramatic bicthes, battling of the roast, potential crying, rich ass stupid men, broke ass trio, weird best friend kinks, thirsting over surprised guests, mentions of pegging, hot gossips, forgetting to shower, and pretentious flippant Taehyung at every corner.

Major Themes:
AU
Drama
Comedy
Romance

Characters use strong and foul language, which may be unappealing to readers' eyes. Words and phrases will be sensitive and offensive as it's meant to exaggerate the ignorance of characters. Use of drugs, alcohol, sex, and mentions of death and mental disorders will be presented in later chapters.
Some chapters will be explicit and mature (hint, hint like 18+), but as the author, I will warn you in the beginning but you should know that this book ain't kid friendly. If there's a * at the end of the chapter title, you already know!!!but there's still the storyline to it so don't skip hehe. Please be mindful as it could be someone's first time reading this...DO NOT SPOIL, or else I'll scold you.

I've been inspired by the whole rich man/poor girl trope but I wanted to do it with my own twist-ish. But overall, this is my original work. This also may be my favorite storyline I created.

BTS are written as fictional characters. In no way, shape or form, are they like this in real life. I do not own Big Hit Entertainment or Bangtan themselves (I wish...kidding).
Yes, this is a fanfiction. If you don't like that but like interesting plots, I can assure you that with this book...I hope.
This story is written purely for creativity purposes. You also do not need to know who BTS are as I use them as mere characters to the story. I love them all and Taehyung has my entire soul so I wanted to make a story focused on him.

Without further ado,
Here is Prince Pauper!