13. You're So Wet

The clear tranquility traveled around the slow-paced store. The aisles of cans, jars, produce, and meat stayed still, not budging anytime soon. The workers sat down, scrolling on their phones, having no reason to move other parts of their limbs. No activity, no customer, no sound.

"It's too quiet," Taehyung reported, locking his phone and settling it on the counter.

Penny and Jimin looked up from their phones and shrugged towards one another. "I mean there are no customers right now," Jimin responded and went back to his messages.

"Still...there's something missing." The prince thought out loud about what that could possibly be.

Then the entrance bell rang and a boisterous voice attacked the silent store. "Hola, Putas!" Jungkook swaggered inside as he fanned himself with three white envelopes.

"That's what's missing," Taehyung concluded.

"Are you in your Latina girl phase again?" Penny wondered as she looked over casually.

"Maybe...I would love to be called papi chulo by you, Twinnie." He winked and blew a kiss at his best friend to which she rolled her eyes.

"Que te folle un pez," The words flowed easily on Penny's tongue. She hopped onto the counter and dangled her legs off the surface.

"What the hell did you say?" Jungkook was dumbfounded, looking back at an unbothered Taehyung and an amused Jimin.

Jimin snickered, knowing what she said. Not because he took the language with her, but he slept with a Spanish exchange student and that was what she said when he didn't want her...yet they slept together afterward again and she fell for him even harder.

"Whatever." The younger boy shrugged it off. "Guess what I got?"

"Your virginity?" Jimin joked bluntly.

"Aww, I wished I had it." The younger frowned. "But you took it."

"Excuse me?" Taehyung choked, creating lines on his forehead. Penny cackled at the mess as she slapped Jungkook playfully.

Starting to get embarrassed, Jimin blushed and said, "No, I didn't. JK, shut the fuck up. I would never peg you!"

"Mmm, the lies you tell." Jungkook smacked his lips as he shook his head.

Not knowing whether or not it was true, Taehyung left it as it was. He didn't want to know any more than that.

"How bold of you to assume that you'd be the one to peg me." The younger one said.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you."

"Kidding, kidding. All love here. I love you Hyungie." Jungkook chimed, putting his hands up in defeat. Jimin, still upset, seized one of the envelopes from the younger and walked away. "I got your paychecks."

"Wow, the only time I wanna kiss you." Penny jumped off and wrapped her arms around her best friend. She tiptoed up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks, sugar daddy."

"My little sugar baby." Jungkook cooed, giving her her assigned envelope as he made kissy faces at her. She then flapped her tongue repeatedly which he did back while playfully moaning.

"You know for claiming to be best friends, you sure do things that beg to differ." Taehyung walked up to them, looking disturbed and somewhat...jealous.

Jungkook handed him an envelope and asked, "Jealous, Princess?

"No, because I know I can get more than just a kiss from her." The prince winked at the girl as a giddy grin morphed on her face.