20. Love...In This Club?

Warning: The chapter is a mature towards the end, but nothing too bad (no smut). Also containing drugs and alcohol.

~

It was a quiet Friday night in the town of Imuwa. Families were unwinding after another long week, college students were either staying home or partying, and the elderly went to bed just right now.

Jeon Mart was officially closed for the day. The hard working crew smoothly cleaned up the store and counted the day's profit earned. Everything was cool and collected...

That is until those two started fighting.

"Kookoo-ka-choo, you fucking dick!" Penny yelled with rage as she put the weed boy into a headlock.

"Penwood, stop trying to choke me!" Jungkook whined. He took the opportunity to yank her legs and ultimately carried her upside down. She still had an arm around his neck and tightened her grip to slightly strangle him. "You're a pain in my balls."

"I'm not fucking doing shit!" She spat back. "You're the one who keeps slapping my ass and squeezing my boobs from behind!"

"That's only because you kept poking the broomstick up my asshole!" The boy shouted with restraint as his face turned slightly red.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung watched the two from behind the counter. Taehyung helped Jimin with the money but they were interrupted with the sight in front of them.

"Do they always do this?" Taehyung looked disturbed as he glanced at the shorter boy. Jimin tiredly nodded as he went back to counting.

The younger ones dropped to the mopped floor. Jungkook attempted to get out of Penny's hold by pinching her vagina to which she moaned and squealed, pushing herself away from her current enemy. She merely took a gasp before crawling back to him and clutching onto his dick and twist in, causing him to wince and moan as well.

"Yah, will you two fucking knock it off?" Jimin scolded them, making them slide away from one another in guilt.

"He started it." "She started it." The two said in unison.

"Hyung, she always tryna peg me with random shit and I don't like it!" Jungkook pouted as he crossed his arms.

"Chim, he keeps touching me! Especially with my boobs!" Penny whined. "You know how sensitive I am!"

Okay, it wasn't her intention but it sounded so wrong. It caused Taehyung to snap his head up at Penny. Penny's eyes widened at what she just said. Jimin choked up on his spit and coughed aggressively. Jungkook...well...he's still pissed off about the pegging.

"Okay!!!! Next topic! " Jimin clapped, trying to break the awkward tension. "Can y'all just get it over with? You'll apologize and you'll still do that shit to one another?"

The younger two glared at one another with eyes that were ready to kill, but they shrugged before fist bumping.

"Twin, you're annoying!" Penny crawled onto Jungkook's lap before sitting her side on him. She threw her arm over him. "But forgive me for trying to stick things up your butt."

Jungkook circled his arms around her waist. He replied, "Only if you forgive me for titty twisting you."

"Yes, but can you please stop that?" She begged. "You can do other things like slap my ass or vagina, but not my boobs."

Taehyung stared with an unsettling face. It was somewhat weird to see how they are but yet still labeling each other as best friends or twins in their case.