22. Mother-Daughter Hot 411 Gossip

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" Halmeoni Kim ripped his blanket off of him before she smacked his ass in fury. "Get up before I knock you out!"

A disheveled Taehyung groaned as he rolled off his bare stomach, wearing only red shorts. His tired eyes peeled open to meet the rage in his Halmeoni. He grimaced in annoyance when he rubbed his face with his palms.

"Halmeoni, it's my day off! Let me rest!" He whined.

"You may be on summer break but that doesn't mean you get a break in this house!" She retorted, weakening his complaint. "I made breakfast and I need you to do a few errands for me. Now come on, it's almost noon!"

Taehyung checked his phone for the time before complaining, "Old lady, it's like nine in the damn morning!"

"Same thing!" She yelled back as she left his room.

Once he got ready, the two ate together in the kitchen. One of the first errands he had to do was to search for something online for her.

"I don't like that one!" Halmeoni complained as she waved her hand. "I like this one."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "They're the same wheeled shopping cart!!"

"Wah, I didn't know that. Wow, my grandson is a genius." The old lady gasped dramatically before she playfully pushed his shoulder. "I thought I've taught you better! This one is better because it's cheaper."

Yes, she needed him to buy her a shopping cart online.

"Not really, they could break easily." He countered as he added the cheaper option to the cart. "But you know it's yours, so if it breaks, it'll be on you."

He proceeded to check out and officially purchased the item as they were shown the green checkmark and their order number.

"There, your cart will come in within a week." Taehyung read off the screen. He pushed himself off the table as he prepared to leave.

"Thank you!" Halmeoni shouted, making Taehyung grunt as he put his shoes on.

The next thing he had to do was get groceries, which he happily obliged because he knew Penny was working today. He excitedly couldn't wait to see his Sweetheart and pretend to be a flirty customer needing her help at all times.

"You have the list right?" His grandmother asked as she stepped into the living room to see him.

The prince nodded as he pulled his phone out, showing their list of what they needed. He grabbed tote bags that were hanging on a hook near the door. They waved goodbye before Taehyung left the house and walked to the store.

Once he left, his laptop rang for a video call from the kitchen. Halmeoni went back to check who it was, revealing her nasty daughter who she loved.

Though she wasn't the best with technology, she knew what the green and red buttons were. She accepted the call and waited for it to connect before revealing the face of her smiling daughter.

"Oh, hi mom! Didn't expect you to answer knowing how terrible you are with technology." Sooyeon greeted harshly.

She currently was having breakfast in her large pristine kitchen.  A butler placed a plate in front of her before placing a cup of iced coffee on the side.

"Well, expect the unexpected." Halmeoni laughed. "It's like how I didn't expect you to have such poor taste in men. I thought I taught you better."

"Mom!" Her daughter hissed through the call. "That's not funny!"

"I'm just teasing, Yeonie." The old lady reassured. "I love Tejin for you. He puts up with all your antics."