12. Unforgettable

"With a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka. Yeah I'm in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka. You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer," Jungkook rapped lyrics behind the register. He blasted music around the store through his prized-possession, his portable speakers.

Taehyung scowlingly stayed in the back of the cashier doing his job while Jimin stocked the displays through the aisles. It was the afternoon and most of the customers were elders passing by the counter eyeing a moody boy and another throwing it back behind him.

"Does he do this all the time?" Taehyung muttered towards the other rat.

"Yup, that's sadly our boss." Jimin sighed as he stacked cans.

A girl came towards the register to purchase her groceries. With a small peak of blush on her cheeks, she smiled sweetly at the prince. Taehyung smiled back politely and winked before putting her things in a tote bag.

"Pink wig thick ass give 'em whip lash I think big get cash make 'em blink fast!" Jungkook emphasized the lyrics with hand gestures as he strutted towards the prince's side. "Now look at what you just saw, this is what you live for Ahhhh, I'm a motherfucking monster!" He screamed into Taehyung's ears.

Taehyung got startled and accidentally dropped cabbage that he rang up on the ground. Pissed off, he turned to the hyped guy and shoved him away. Jungkook fell back, hitting his head on his special chair. He groaned in pain while the prince resumed his job.

The prince picked the cabbage up and sighed, "Sorry, about that you can change the cabbage if you want."

"No, it's okay." The young girl blushed. He then nodded and placed the vegetable into the bag.

He finished her transaction and told her to have a good day. The girl walked away flustered while she kept turning her head back to see him. He watched her every time she did that until she exited the door.

"You seem to be doing better than before, Princess." Jimin pointed out as he settled one of the boxes on top of the counter. "I've been watching you."

"Wow, I didn't know I had a stalker." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Lemme ask my lawyer for a restraining order."

Alas, he had the same damn attitude. Jimin was unimpressed as he glared at the prince. He snatched the box into his arms before he walked away to the back room.

It's true though. Everyone noticed a sudden change in his behavior. He complained less like a little bitch and does chores and workload without others telling what to do. He goes to school and does his homework without needing to stick his dick inside of someone.

Halmeoni doesn't yell as much which saddened her because she likes yelling at him. So the only time she can do that is waking him up for the day.

He still hated living here. He still hated the odor of the area. But if he wanted to be independent and responsible, he just had to deal with it. It's whatever, he was still broke and had to use bar soap.

He was less cranky about everything and more accepting.

An exciting Penny ran inside the store while she squealed in glee. She hopped onto the counter before she opened her arms, smiling at the two employees.

"Well, hello to you, Sweetheart." Taehyung welcomed her, an innocent grin plastered on his face. "Did the sun come out or was that your smile?"

The girl scrunched up her nose by the cottage cheese but she giggled as hauled her legs over the counter. She then saw her best friend on the ground, scrolling on his phone.

"JK, why are you on the floor?"

"Taehyungie Hyung pushed me and I just didn't want to move." The younger boy shrugged. "Why are you jumpy this afternoon?"