27. The Deadbeat vs. The Prince

"Seojoon Oppa."

Okay, we're now back in the present. Jesus, thank goodness. Whew. Hope y'all know what happened. Great, let's continuing reading.

Penny couldn't stop staring at Seojoon, the man she once loved. She kept blinking, believing that her eyes were deceiving her. But alas, he was in the flesh, right in front of her.

He was back in Imuwa.

She noticed how much he changed. His hair was clean-cut and messed into perfection. His coffee-toned eyes sparkled more than before, eye puffs were youthful and less hollow. His cheeks were fuller and skin was brightening.

It didn't take a genius to see how much more God damn handsome he had gotten. As if he couldn't be any more attractive, the universe said fuck you lemme do it again.

Okay, now his body though...his frame was very appealing to her. He became wider and muscular compared to his scrawny self four years ago. His tiny waist paired with his toned legs clinging out of his pants. His style has definitely gotten better.

But oh my God, those arms, those meaty biceps. They looked like they were about to pop out of his shirt because he was that big. And he also rolled up his sleeves to show his veiny forearms.

Penny's heart was about to explode.

Seojoon gazed at Penny in awe. She's matured through the years. Her stature has gotten curvier, filling into the right places though she nevertheless looked delicate to hold and touch.

Her facial features accentuated her older self. Skin as golden, cheekbones were higher, she grew into her nose and ears, and her onyx irises sparkled as she glowed in happiness even if she wasn't smiling.

She remained as innocent-looking as ever.

The fact that he's finally here, seeing Penny, made his heart do a beatbox.

The room was still, the thick air of tension could be sensed from kilometers away but each person had different reasons as to why.

Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok were hopeless and didn't know what the fuck was going on but there was a hot guy facing the fine country girl.

Yoongi assumed that since it's been a while with no contact, it'll be difficult for old friends to reconcile and talk.

Oh, Yoongi...

Jungkook and Jimin were fuming and wanted Seojoon to get away from their friend after all that he did, but remembered Yoongi doesn't know about it. So they had to hide that hatred towards him.

But Taehyung...oh, Taehyung. He didn't know who this man was but he immediately didn't like him one bit.

The way he stared at Penny with eyes of desire and adoration made the prince's blood boil. He could tell that he wasn't a relative or more so he hoped it wasn't. The look in the man's irises was a different type of love from her cousin's.

Why was he staring? Was she a fucking window at the store? He wasn't necessarily the jealous type but seeing this fine muscular man standing next to her? Looking at her like that?

Not a fucking chance.

"Hi, Nini." Seojoon greeted.

That voice. That reminiscing nickname she missed hearing. That nickname that only he called her.

It sounded foreign yet soothing but also triggering.

"H-h-hi." She rasped out of her suddenly dry throat.

"It's nice to see you again." Seojoon grinned softly. "I got you violets. The blue ones, I remembered they're your favorite flower." He held the bouquet before her while she blinked her pupils at the flowers.