1. Welcome to Imuwa

Welcome to Imuwa, population 1,306. The town is known for its rich agriculture from strawberries to corn. That's where the economy is coming from.

For the past decades, Imuwa has been slowly evolving into a more modern area. A decade ago, the town finally got telephone poles and computers in its library.

Imuwa is home to the thriving Imuwa University, where the Mighty Caribous live and strive for greatness with the colors Red and White.

The town has a small but close-knit community, but it can be an issue as word can spread.

This is the town of Imuwa.

Imuwa is home to 21-year-old Lim Penny.

"Pen! Get your butt up!" Her grandmother screamed into her room.

Penny groaned as she rubbed her crusty eyes, never ever looking cute in the morning. She checked her phone to see that it's seven in the morning which was way too early to be awake on her last day before university started.

"Pen!" Her grandmother yelled once more.

"Halmeoni!" Penny whined. "Let me sleep in, please."

"No, you have to help me with the chores. I'll clean the house and you get the groceries." Halmeoni explained.

"Groceries will still be at the store when I go six hours from now." She mumbled.

"Get up before I make you clean your room." Halmeoni threatened as she scanned her granddaughter's room of a mess. "I didn't raise you to be messy. Have you no shame?"

Clothes were everywhere, not knowing if they were clean or not. Shoes scattered on the floor. But at least, her room smelled so clean. Something she took pride in.

Penny didn't want to clean just yet so she tiredly sat up on her full-sized bed that drowned with the various plushies that she collected through the years.

After getting dressed for the day, she went to the kitchen to find Halmeoni cooking her breakfast. She sat down before Halmeoni placed a plate of food in front of her.

"Your messy room. Why won't you clean it?" Her grandmother complained as she always did.

"Halmeoni, if you tell me to do it, I won't do it. I have to do it on my own." Halmeoni rolled her eyes at her granddaughter's poor judgment. "Plus I don't bring anyone to my room."

"What about your friends? It's so shame if you let them in!"

"Okay, they bring themselves in without asking me! Don't blame me!"

After she was done, Penny left her one-story house. Everyone in Imuwa is usually awake at this time. Many people went to work, others plowed crops, and children were bright and early playing on this fine spring Sunday morning.

Since everything was walking distance, except for the university which was three miles, she didn't have a car or her license. She walked to the usual store. But not without seeing one of her best friends leaving his house as well.

"Limmy!" He called with the numerous nicknames he and their other friend created for her. He ran up and walked beside her.

"Sup, Chim." Penny greeted before locking arms with him.

Park Jimin was one of her childhood best friends. He was two years older but didn't feel the need to make her say honorifics. They were close enough that he didn't care about the age gap.

He lived with his aunt and uncle after his parents died when he was seven. It was hard at first since he was so young, but they loved Jimin as their own and raised him well to be a good man. He loved his family with all his heart. He loved anyone who was dear in his life and is always protective of them.