3. You're THE Kim Taehyung

"Yah, wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" Halmeoni Kim slapped Taehyung's back, startling the boy away from his dreadful slumber. "Get off the couch and get ready! This is the only time I'll tell you because it's your first day."

So like last night was terrible for the prince. He was being stubborn and refused to take the boxes out thus ultimately slept on the stale couch. Oh, how he missed his air foamed mattress with his silky silver sheets.

But instead, he got a grey couch with cushions that felt like they were made of bricks.

He didn't even bother putting his stuff away so they were still in the living room to which angered Halmeoni but let it slide for now.

The half-awakened Taehyung shoved his face into his hands before rubbing his skin. He checked the time and it was...six in the morning?!

"Halmeoni, why'd you wake me up so early? My classes don't start until nine." Taehyung whined before laying back down. He noticed the sun was barely rising, the lights from the house made it bright instead of the outside.

"Tae Tae, you should start getting ready. Have a head start." Halmeoni suggested. "Plus, I've made breakfast. You wouldn't want to me eat alone?" She tried guilt-tripping him to see if he was willing to help his own grandmother out.

"Starve a little longer for your grandson to rest." He muffled into the couch pillow.

He didn't know where the blankets or pillows were so he unfortunately used what he saw.

Halmeoni's plan didn't work which made her irritated. She went up and slapped the boy's butt, causing a loud sound to erupt among the house. Taehyung winced in pain as he jolted up and was officially awake for the day.

"That hurt!" Taehyung pouted as he rubbed his behind.

"Get ready for the day before I feed your breakfast to the chickens!" She pointed towards the bathroom and glared at her disobedient grandson.

The prince eyed her back before rolling his eyes and headed down to the bathroom.

"Towels on the rack for you." She mentioned but he only grunted as he closed the door behind him. She could only shake her head.

This needed to do a lot of work on him.

Halmeoni heard the shower turn on and the curtains moving. Then she heard a shriek from inside, causing her to cock an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Why is the water so cold?!" The prince complained. "I warmed it up for a minute!"

"Sorry, dear! I forgot to mention there really isn't hot water in this town because it's expensive. We usually boil hot water before we go in!"

"I hate this place!" He could only say as he now had to shower in the cold.

After the mayhem of his morning, he was dressed and ready. He got out of the bathroom after being in there for like an hour and sat down at the kitchen table.

He wore a white collared dress shirt tucked inside khaki coated slacks with a black belt that hugged his proportions. He threw on a brown suede overcoat that ended right above his knees. The weather was pretty chilly today but he wore something casual yet it still kept him warm.

"What, are you going to a baptism after school? Why are you dressed so nice?" Halmeoni questioned.

"No, this is what I usually wear." Taehyung retorted as if he pointed out the obvious. "Well, I kinda dressed down since I'm...here. I wore my least expensive clothes which is a lot for me to do."