30. Never Ending Down Spiral

Warning: This chapter may potentially be triggering to readers. It will contain mentions of mental illness and suicide.

Also if you're ever feeling low in life, trapped in a dark cave, just know that there's always an end and a way out. You'll soon see the bright light of the outside waiting. It'll be okay...I promise you. It'll take some time to heal and it's encouraged to get as much help that you need.

~

"Remember when you fucked her that night and left her all alone the next day?!"

Dead silence.

No one couldn't—actually, they didn't want to say anything after what Taehyung revealed to the entire party. Family couldn't process what he said. The rich Hyungs were taken aback at the shocking discovery while the younger Imuwa boys stared in fear, watching this whole thing unravel.

However, the inner circle had their hearts dropped into their stomachs as they felt penetrating throbs insides of them.

Seojoon gulped as his pupils dilated. He licked his lips before sucking them into his mouth. The man didn't think their relationship was gonna be exposed like this but with the prince, Taehyung was sure to make it happen. It wasn't the entire story but with a short few words, it told almost everything.

When Penny was younger, she dreamt of telling her family about her and Seojoon.

But not like this.

Not when she had something with Taehyung. Not when Seojoon left her and came back to talk to her. Not when everything that she kept exploded inside of her and right in front of her face.

Penny was speechless and not in a good way at all. She couldn't believe what Taehyung just said. She told him not to do anything. She didn't know whether to be angry or cry. Her heart hurt in many ways possible and all she could do was blame every man she was with.

"What the fuck did you say?" Yoongi erupted as he came in between the two.

"Oh, you didn't hear me, Hyung?" Taehyung huffed as irritation rang in his tone. "Your friend had a relationship going on with your cousin behind your back!"

"Shut up," Seojoon demanded as his cavernous voice darkened. "You have no right to put your two cents into this!"

"No, fuck you. You hurt Penny!" The prince spat back. "You slept with her after she told you she loved you and you took it back! And you expect her to come crawling back after disappearing for four years? And in front of my fucking gorgeous face?"

"I had no choice to!" Seojoon yelled.

Taehyung scoffed as he rolled his eyes, "Please, you had your chance and no—"

"Stop." A fragile breaking voice spoke softly.

The two men turned to see a sad pouting Penny standing. Her eyes glossing up as they saw a single tear escape down. Her nose flushing in pain as she felt it swelling with her miserable mucus.

"Why would you say that? How dare you?" Penny's blurry eyes stared at the prince then towards her first love. "You both had no right! I told you that this was not what I wanted!"

"Sweetheart..." "Nini..."

As tears ran down her cheeks, Penny's heels clicked across the floor as she lightly jogged out of the community center. She didn't want to show her face after that humiliation. More people, even loved ones, would look down upon her. She pushed through the exit to cry outside.

"Sweetheart!" Taehyung was about to chase after her but Jungkook pulled him back.

"Don't." Jungkook's face stayed solemn. "You've done too much tonight."