9. Help Wanted

It was like a redundant journal for Taehyung in the ongoing weeks. Like Dear Diary, in the words of Karate Kid, "I hate it here. I wanna go home."

But he needed something to get this mind off that steel thought. Continuing on thinking about that will only get him tired of him saying it. It needed to feel special when he said he hated Imuwa with his chest.

So what he do?

He resorted to online shopping. Yes, because there was no Celine, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Burberry in this fucking town. He loved to shop back home, always trying out the newest collections before they walked the runway, always experimenting on his vintage art aesthetic look.

He also missed his film photography. It's been a while since he's done it because there was nothing worth capturing the beauty and simplicity of his artistic eye.

Imuwa was just dirty and hideous.

But he did buy more film and some more supplies to create a dark room.

He didn't have a dark room and didn't need the equipment. Hell, he didn't need to buy all those shoes and clothes but he needed to buy to fill the void. Fill the void to feel some sort of happiness.

He's been spending nonstop despite the fixed amount his parents gave him for the year. He didn't care. No thoughts, just spend.

"Yah, you got another fucking package." Halmeoni threw a large box at the laying prince on the couch. He groaned in pain from the sudden attack, luckily it wasn't heavy as it looked, but it still hurts. "That's like your thirtieth one this past two weeks."

Open boxes full of footwear, luxurious attire, new cameras, were scattered around the living room floor. It was enough clothes to last him a whole year without the ones he brought here. It was excessive but did he care? Nope. Was he a bit happy? Yeah.

"Taehyung, I swear you received more packages within the weeks than Imuwa does within the year." She shook her head. "At least take them out the box. They're wasting space in my living room!"

Without tearing his eyes away from his screen for his next purchase, he said, "If you don't have space to be wasted, then throw away those God damn dog statues and shit in the trash where it belongs." He waved his hands at her unattractive décor.

"Okay, then." She grabbed their trash bin and nodded towards it. "Come on, get in!"

He pressed the confirm button, making his order successful, before glaring at his grandmother, "Ha ha ha. So funny." He mocked with his face solemn as ever. He went back to his phone, going on the FILA website to buy more shirts and sneakers.

"Hey, you're coming with me to go grocery shopping," Halmeoni said as she grabbed her purse and a couple of large tote bags.

"Why do I need to go?"

"Because I feed you, you fat ass!" She snapped back.

"Please, you know I hate the food." He rolled his eyes, adding clothing into his cart.

"Well, either way, you eat so you don't starve. Be grateful I even cook for you." She hissed. "But I need your help so come on." She snapped her fingers as she headed outside.

Taehyung grumbled to himself before he ultimately followed her out of the house. Since she had no car too, the two walked to the store. It was only ten minutes, but still tortuous for the boy. The prince didn't know where to go since it was his first time so he just followed her.

While walking, he finished up his FILA purchase. He couldn't wait to get his hands on the limited edition shoes. The cart added up everything he wanted.