55. Remember Me

I really love the song Remember Me by UMI for this chapter. :3 Enjoy!

~

8:34 pm.

She was over an hour and a half late. She would have been here earlier but she panicked and didn't know what to wear. Jimin also was putting his two damn senses on what she should do.

"Put on your dick me down lingerie! I could have sworn I've seen it." Jimin said as he rummaged through her drawers. "You need to impress!"

"I'm only going for dinner!" She yelled as she looked over her closet for the fourth time. "This dress is too much." It was a silver bedazzled dress with the back fully exposed and thinly strapped around her neck.

"Yes, you're going for dinner." He threw her black set at her. "You're getting a full course meal of his fucking dick afterward."

"Chim!" She scolded, catching the lingerie in her hands. "That's not what I me—"

"I'm taking your keys. You're going home with him!"

Well now here she is, at an expensive as fuck exclusive restaurant that probably cost a thousand for just the entree and a hundred for a glass of water.

Taehyung always brought them out to a lavish place despite being okay with just street food but he wanted to go over the top for her. At least what's good at this elite dining was privacy. She didn't need to worry about people taking pictures and paparazzi making rumors.

She entered the restaurant and was immediately hit with elegance too rich for her liking. There weren't many people in here despite being a Friday night. But nonetheless, it was hard to tell since it was dim which also meant the place didn't want you to see the prices.

She asked the hostess for the party of two under Kim Taehyung and told her name. She saw the reservation and made Penny follow her towards the table.

During their short walk, Penny felt her chest palpitating with anxiety. She didn't know what to expect, or she had multiple visions in her head that could possibly happen and thought of the absolute worst. It's been two years. This is their first time seeing each other since then. Despite wanting the urge to contact, they fought it, and left it as it is.

Then in her peripheral vision, she spotted him. He sat alone with a bottle of red wine and a half-filled glass, playing with the liquid. He balanced his head on his rested up arm on the table while occasionally checking his Rolex watch for the time. Though he sat like he was about to give up, he continued to wait patiently, hoping she'd come.

"Mr. Kim, Miss Lim is here." The hostess announced.

As if what the woman said was music to his ears. His coffee-toned eyes lit up and snapped his head to their direction, immediately meeting her beautiful onyx irises that he hasn't seen in two years.

His breath was caught while his heart skipped a beat. The yearning in him to see her has finally been satisfied. But yet there were still restrictions on what he really wanted.

All he could do was stand on his seat. The hostess walked away, leaving the two by themselves. He rushed over to the other side of the table to pull the chair for her. Hesitantly, she quietly went to him. While she sat down, she scented his intoxicating cologne that she always loved. He too smelled her fresh aroma that he missed.

Taehyung pushed her in and went back to his seat. He pulled himself in closer as Penny watched his every move with bittersweet eyes.

His appearance stayed the same, the only change was his hair that grew into a mullet and became a dirty blonde color. Overall, he still looked like the same boy she fell in love with six years ago. Same vintage style, gorgeous long eyelashes with no purpose, his imperfectly perfect uneven eyelids, beautiful concave nose bridge, and rosy smear lips.