7. Playboy Rants

Since his parents deprived him of the car, Taehyung was riding the bus for the first time in his life. Yes, the peasant transportation system he believed. He'll be compacted with filthy people in an infinite area and very little breathing space.

Learning the bus was fairly easy for him. Halmeoni showed him where the nearest bus stop was and what bus to take. What bus was self-explanatory since Bus Route 30 was exclusively to get to and back from the university. He got his bus pass and he was ready to go, even if he didn't want to be ready for it.

He reached the bus stop ten minutes before it came so he just mundanely waited while standing up, refusing to sit on the dirty bench. The breeze was slightly warm so he wore a linen short sleeve for the wind to go through his shirt.

After his incident, he's been awfully quiet about everything. He didn't complain despite wanting to, did what Halmeoni told him to do despite hating to. His hatred for Imuwa was still strong but that didn't matter at this point. He was stuck for God knows how long.

"Why are you here?"

Taehyung gazed up to see the person he'd least expect sitting down on the bench as he glared at him. Jimin was alone, also waiting for the bus. But considering the prince, the Imuwa boy found it weird to find him here at the bus stop.

"Why am I here?" Taehyung mocked him in a high pitch voice. "Obviously, I'm waiting for the bus."

"Don't you have a car?"

"Can't you mind your own business?" The prince rolled his eyes as he grew in irritation. "But no, I don't anymore."

"Ahhh, that makes sense." Jimin's mouth curved slightly as he found his suffering enjoyable. "I heard what you did."

Of course, he knew. Everyone in Imuwa knew about Taehyung's failed attempt to escape. Some townspeople eavesdropped outside of their houses seeing the chaos in Halmeoni Kim's house, others heard from them, and then they told the rest. It was a process when it came to information.

"And so?" Taehyung questioned which earned a glare from Jimin.

The prince thought to himself as to why the playboy was alone. He usually had the other two musketeers. Seeing them apart was like watching a wild animal in front of him.

"Where's the other rat and Sweetheart?" He asked.

Jimin scoffed and eyed him out, "They had to go to school early. Penny tutors and professors force Jungkook to be tutored by her."

"Makes sense." Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, so stop talking to me." The shorter one retorted back.

"You do realize you talked to me first while I was minding my own damn business."

"Yeah, because I have to be near you smelling in your strong ass cologne."

Taehyung groaned at the ridiculousness of all this. Every encounter they shared Jimin gets all pissy when he's by him. "Why do you hate me? I didn't do shit to you."

"Even if I told you, will it even matter?" Jimin huffed as an annoyed smile rose in his face.

"No, but you're always fucking ready to fight when I breathe your way." The prince spoke up.

"I thought so."

Taehyung shrugged as he stepped closer to the sitting boy. "Now what did I do to get your unwashed thong stuck in that pegged up asshole of yours?"

Jimin's slit eyes twitched at the insult. He breathed in and out to keep his cool. He didn't want to punch this boy, it was way too early in the morning. "I consider myself to understand good judgment."