25. Meet Her Other Oppa*

The next chapters will be flashbacks...they're quite long. Bear with me. Scenes will be explicit...and a little smutty.

~

That man in front of her was 25-year-old Park Seojoon.

Her first kiss.

Her first love.

Her first one.

He was the one.

But no one really knew that apart from Jungkook and Jimin.

No one from Imuwa knew. Halmeoni didn't know. Her dad didn't know. Yoongi even didn't know.

You bet your ass that Taehyung doesn't know shit about him.

Park Seojoon is Yoongi's close same-aged friend. Yoongi met Seojoon when he first came to Imuwa and has been his best friend since.

He too took care of Penny. When Yoongi worked, he cared and spent his time with the girl. Sometimes even stole her from her cousin to take her out for ice cream. He made her laugh, smile, and always cheered her up. He tried to make her think about the good in life rather than the bad. He never wanted her to get sucked into the negativity in her life.

They had adventures together from playing at the park to beating Jungkook at basketball to picking out strawberries from Halmeoni Kim's farm. He was in her childhood pictures, there were many of them together in her baby album.

He found pennies and gave them to her while also saying "Penny for your thoughts" to ask her how she was feeling.

He also wrote her letters for almost any occasion, her birthday, Christmas time, on a simple Sunday morning, or every time he felt like it...which was all the time. She loved them because she was able to go back and read them to make her heart skip and prance in her chest.

She kept those pennies, pictures, and letters inside a pink sparkle box that he gave her for her eleventh birthday.

She always watched him when they spent time together.

While he watched her grow into a beautiful young lady.

He met her family, developed a good bond with her father and grandmother. Sometimes he'd celebrate the holidays with them instead of his own.

After Yoongi left Imuwa, he asked Seojoon to protect her in the meantime. Which also meant he spent more time with Penny. He took her out, watched movies together, fed her and her friends.

But with every little thing he did, it only made Penny fall for him. She liked him ever since they met.

Eventually, that crush turned into love as she got older. She couldn't stop thinking about it. She'd always told her best friends about him and what they did when they hung out together.

Her stomach fluttered, she was infused with high amounts of dopamine. She envisioned them being together.

That is...before what happened.

.

.

.

Four Years Ago...

"Ugh, can't y'all fuck already? I'm sick and tired of you talking about this shit." Jungkook groaned as he laid on Penny's bed. "Or at least have sex with your twin right here."

He quickly pulled her by the waist before going back into his original and she sat on top of his lap. With her legs to the side of him and Jungkook playfully moving under her, she rolled her eyes before bouncing hard.