32. Please F**king Wait

The Imuwa trio decided to sleepover at Jungkook's house after the cemetery. Penny wanted to get away from everything for the rest of the night to which the boys obliged. Seokjin wasn't back there, ultimately staying over at Taehyung's which was okay. She wished to spend the last moments of her birthday with her best friends only.

The next morning they walked back to her house with arms locked together, dressed in Jungkook's hoodies and sweatpants. After sitting down and thinking of her thoughts, Penny actually hoped Seojoon was waiting for her. She needed to tell him how she felt and what she wanted. Though the outcome wouldn't be as great on both ends, it was to mend their estranged relationship and hope it'll heal in time.

As the trio headed down, the Lim household was packing. Apparently, none of them wanted to evacuate the premises until they saw Penny. So the men had a sleepover and changed Seojoon and Yoongi's clothes.

Taehyung was currently sleeping on the worn-down couch with a leg up resting on the back cushions. Seojoon sat on the floor in the middle of the living room with his mind running around thinking about his last night confession.

To everyone's surprise, Yoongi and Halmeoni sat down in the kitchen with Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok for morning tea, a request from Seokjin. They had some small talk, gradually making the wealthy men comfortable with the angry Imuwa fighter. It was a rather lax atmosphere.

However, the outcome varied depending on who told the story.

"So is this made with tap water?" Namjoon asked as he glanced at the hospitality tea made by Yoongi. The buff-looking rich smelled the aroma to check if it was contaminated.

"And is this tea substantially cured?" Hoseok nodded, adding onto his friend's concerns. He pulled the dampened tea bag and scrutinized it.

Yoongi and Halmeoni's mouths parted. The old lady blinked and stared blankly at them while the Imuwa man furrowed his eyebrows in grimace. Both of which had "what the actual fuck?" written all over them.

But the best part was that they were serious.

Then they heard the front door open, making them stand from Yoongi stand from his seat while others turned their heads to the direction.

Seojoon lifted his tired head up to see a Penny smiling delicately with her best friends by her side.

"Nini..." The man stood on his feet as he stepped forward.

Yoongi came out of the kitchen and saw his cousin alive and well. He pulled her into a relieving hug as he kissed her head. "Penini, you had us worried sick."

"I'm sorry. I just needed to be away." She apologized as she let go of her cousin.

"As long as you're okay," Her cousin sighed as he cupped her cheeks. He looked over to Jungkook and Jimin, grinning at their small reunion. "Thanks, you two."

"Don't mention it." Jimin's slit eyes curved.

"Pen, are you okay?" Her grandmother called as she came up behind Yoongi.

"Yes, I'm okay." The girl reassured as she reached her hand out to hold the old lady.

The girl afterward saw something in the corner of her eyes. She roamed her eyes until she met a sleeping Taehyung messily on the couch as he cuddled one of the couch pillows. He looked so peaceful and little, a contrast to his sassy and large behavior.

She pushed an eyebrow to her forehead as she went up to the slumbered prince. "Why is Taehyung here?"

"He slept over...they slept over." Yoongi pointed towards the kitchen.