49. Princess Penny*

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO JUST EXPLICITLY SMUTTY!! Penny and Taehyung are just horny little shits...let's just say it got dirtier. If you don't like smut, please feel free to start the chapter where you see the stars.

~

Penny and Taehyung halted as they respired in each other's faces. They smiled endearingly at one another.

She held a plate of his leftover birthday cake from last night as she ate it in front of him oh so happily. Taehyung licked his lips as he followed her actions. The dessert on her fork goes into her mouth while some cream misses and goes onto the corner of her lips.

"Sweetheart, you have a litt—" He stopped himself to just wipe it off of her. He sucked on the stickiness off his finger while continuing his gaze at the unbothered chuckling girl.

"Do you want dessert?" Penny forked another piece of the slice and put it in front of his face.

"Yes, could you put it on my plate, please?" Taehyung nodded calmly as he glided his tongue across his teeth.

She hummed in response, obliging to his request. She brought the fork back to her then lowered the utensil toward her naked breast. She smeared the cake onto her nipple. She settled the plate and utensil down before resting her weight into her arms. All while she sat on the kitchen counter.

"Dig it." She commanded before lifting her chest up and wrapped her legs around his bare hips. She embedding his length deeper into her, causing her to throw her head back in a blazing pleasure.

Taehyung stood tall and uncaringly exposed as he looked carnally at his appetizing course. "Yummy." His baritone voice grunted before devouring the cake on her erected nub then continued to penetrate her in his kitchen.

He whirled his tongue around her nipple then suckled on it as he kneaded her lonely breast with his hand. His tongue slithered all over her best before painting her again with cherry and violet patches staining her blank canvas, especially on her décolletage where many can see it that she was his.

"Tae, no!!" She whined while her boobs bounced with every pound. The last time he marked her, it stayed on for two weeks even with remedies.

"It's okay, it's wintertime. You'll be covered up." He groaned as he climbed closer and closer to his peak. "But I'll know." He dragged his hand down to her aching clit and rubbed her to feel the jolting sensation.

The whimpers escaped her parted lips as it circulated his apartment. Taehyung took this opportunity to spray with whipped cream in her mouth. With his free hand, he roughly grasped on her chin before smashing their lips together.

He entered his tongue into her, concocting the light fluffy cream and their saliva as they were near the edge. He licked the rims of her mouth as their drool dribbled down in a long string until it landed on her chest.

"I want some dessert too." She muffled into his mouth. "Gimme." She squealed, feeling the lustful build up inside of her.

"Ready, Kitten?" He asked cheekily to which she nodded childishly as she gazed at him in a pout. "Okay, hold on."

He slipped out of her quickly. She shifted herself sideways and laid on the kitchen surface then hung her head upside down on the edge. He slid off the condom and threw it to the side.

She opened her mouth wide open while he jerked himself to orgasm. He used his other hand to flicker her clit and plunge his long fingers into her entrance.

Penny arched her back when her body submerged into a flood of cloud nine, feeling the lascivious wetness overpowering her. She flexed her abdomen when her honeycomb juices spurted out and spilled everywhere on and off the counter. Massive drops poured down, making the floor wet as well.