46. Again

He viewed himself in the tri-panel mirror in the mansion's personal change room, admiring his beauty.

Taehyung was styled in Alexander McQueen exclusive. A milky dress shirt with the collar ruffled and bloomed around his neck like a blossoming flower. It was tucked into his black dress pants with a belt narrowing his waist. His dark blazer embroidered with appliqués across the sleeves and torso. His black boots were polished and spiffy.

His raven hair was loosely permed as his bangs fell perfectly on his forehead. He accessorized a large ring on each of his hands and a single silver earring dangling on his left lobe.

He was ready for the party but he refused to go outside.

-

Bourgeoisie from other businesses and companies, A-list celebrities, highly-acclaimed artists, philanthropists, and other noteworthy guests arrived at the mansion in many exotic manners. Some even brought their own red carpet as they enter the Vante residency. Almost all the wealth in the world was there as they waited for the star of tonight.

High-ranking paparazzi were asked to come and snap pictures of these visitors for publicity and forthcoming announcements for the corporation. A mini orchestra played soundly in the grand entrance hall. Long tables of decorative and plated appetizers along the sides while servants and butlers roamed around to tend to these elite guests.

The entire party was the very essence of classy and aristocratic.

That is until they came.

Attendees who were about to enter the foyer pivoted their heads towards a waxed-sheered limousine with loud low bass beats from within coming its way to the driveway. They widened their lush LASIK pupils in utter bewilderment.

But little did they know, they were very valuable guests.

The Imuwa trio had their own party inside of the vehicle, spitting bars to their maximum-volumed song while Sooyeon attempted to cancel out the noise with her trusty ear muffs.

"Penz!" Jungkook and Jimin cued their best friend to continue the song.

"Take it, whip it, intermission, let the birds fly! I get money, tunnel vision through my third eye! In that skillet, watch me flip it like it's Five Guys! Look at my pilgrim, check out the ceiling, look at the blue sky!" Penny rapped the verse while swinging her hands in the air.

Jimin threw in the echoes and ad-libs as he danced in his seat. Jungkook made the sound effects, specifically the barking noise as he waved his arms in his area.

"Stop watchin' me, democracy, you wanna copy me! Life's Monopoly, go cop me some land and some property! AP, Rolls, pink diamonds, whoa! Whip up the soda, diamonds off the Royce!" She continued on then pointed at the two.

"Keep watchin' me whip up, still be real and famous! Dance with my dogs in the night time, yeah!" The boys sang out, trying to mimic the artists. Then Jungkook ruffed and they went through the chorus.

While they were too busy wrist twistin' like a stir fry, they didn't realize at the mansion until it abruptly stopped and the driver turned the music off.

"Thank God," Sooyeon muttered and took her ear muffs off. "We're here!"

Jungkook pulled his phone off the aux as they watched two men presumably the valet workers open the door wide for them. The woman justly took one of the valet's hands and assisted her out the limo. But the trio just stared not knowing what to do. Various eyes were on them, some visitors peaking through to see, so they just froze.

Sooyeon turned her head at the young ones and instructed, "Come on, come out. It'll be fine." She reassured as a smile formed on her face.

Though hesitant like baby animals, they eventually exited out of the car. Immediately, all eyes were on the unknown newcomers. Attendees whispered their thoughts on who they were and why they were here. Their faces weren't distinguishable enough to detect their status but nevertheless it attracted their rich nosy asses.