43. Superposition and Contradiction Meet

Kim Taehyung, the sole heir to his father, Kim Tejin, CEO and founder of Vante Corporations, highly known for their fashion magazine Vante and photography. He acquired the nickname, "Prince Vante," for his elegant looks and trendsetting attire.

This is the room of Kim Taehyung, the sole heir to his father, Kim Tejin, CEO and founder of Vante Corporation, known for their fashion magazine Vante. The corporation ranged from fashion shows, sponsoring the famous MET Gala, showcasing contemporary art and collecting stocks from other well-known businesses around the world.

As a socialite and son of a famous magazine company, he's always been in the public eye ever since the day he was born. Recently, he's been in the spotlight for his amazing charity work to help disadvantaged children in and out of the country. There were also rumors of him being officially part of the corporation but nothing has been confirmed or denied.

He remained superior and loved by many. He obtained millions of followers on social media despite being inactive for the past three months. Some still wanted to be him and more still wanted to be with him.

Everything was handed to him. But acknowledged it and put them into action. Since he had what he wanted, he'd give back. If it didn't go his way, he needed to accept it and move forward from there. The prince was okay with it.

Vante Incorporation will soon be in his hands and he couldn't wait for it. The help, the need for difference, the impact. He wanted it.

Currently, he finished school earlier in the month but will graduate next year. He's been working intensively with his father at his side, meeting and discussing with chairpeople and committees, planning events and issue cover layouts, and other things that were business-related.

I don't know, the author isn't a business major. I don't carry around an empty briefcase all day.

"The city's art exhibition contacted back on their gratitude for Vante fully funding their event next February," Taehyung informed his father once he ended his call from New York. He sat at his own desk in the executive office while Tejin scanned through shareholders' information.

"They better be grateful," Tejin smirked. "Have you talked with our Editor-in-Chief about the next months' issues?"

"Yes, I discussed with her on the layout change and style we were going forth with." The prince explained as his fingers tapped away on his desktop's keyboard. "Having different themes each year is doable. It's just the matter of various angles for each month's issues."

"Excellent work, son." The CEO was pleased with his son's efforts and progress.

Taehyung was so immersed with everything the business produced that sometimes Tejin stepped back most of the time so he would take lead. So far the work he executed turned out superb and boosted sales within the span of three months.

Media found out about his recent involvement with the corporation and speculated Taehyung will soon be in some sort of high position. Theories and gossip circulated across the world but yet nothing was said.

At least not now. Tejin planned on announcing Taehyung's official role as his COO, second-in-command, at his birthday party tomorrow which the prince proudly accepted.

Of course, it wasn't CEO but he needed to gain more experience until he was capable of running an entire corporation. And so far, he's been doing above expectation.

"Thanks, dad." Taehyung smiled gently as he stretched in his opulent office chair. "I hope the plan will work out."

"Well, it's a new shift and it's different. We wouldn't want the same bland design like other magazines." Tejin assured. "Each committee loved your idea so it'll all be good."