40. Her F@$%^&( Room?!?!?

Though she was in a sensitive emotional state, she decided to leave the house.

Sunglasses covered her puffy bloodshot eyes, charcoal-toned hoodie and sweatpants to match how she felt, and a corresponding bucket hat to hide away from everyone.

She felt weak but in need of fresh air. She needed to get away from her room, a place that gave her the somber memories yet wonderful times she had with him. If she stayed any longer, she'll explode.

She inaudibly left her room and headed towards the door. She puts on some slides because she couldn't be bothered with effort.

Her grandmother noticed her finally doing something besides going to the bathroom. Though she was concerned, she lets the girl be for now. She just needed to be alone.

The girl exited the house and walked through the same streets with her hands in her pocket. The chilling afternoon gusted through wet cheeks, amplifying the cooling feeling on her skin. The silver clouds covered the golden sun as it created a dimming effect across the town, almost fitting her sulked mood.

She strolled down in silence until she saw the bus stop. Though she wasn't waiting for transportation to come, she sat down on the bench. She speculated the inactive main road. The worn-down cracks, the splotchy discoloration, the fainted paint of the driving lines. It seemed that it hasn't been repaired in decades.

However, her eyes were ripped away from the road as she noticed a car passing by. The ostentatious car, probably pricing in the hundred thousand range, glossed from its waxy coat as it drove through the rough and shabby concrete.

The windows were tinted but she knew exactly who was in there. Her irises followed the moving vehicle until it was gone from her sight.

Another round of tears flowed down her warm cheeks. Her shuddering rosy lips morphed into a pout as she grieved alone. Her chest repeatedly heaved uncontrollably. Her heart ached once more but harder as reality smacked her existence.

This was really it. He really left.

Penny was a walking ghost for the next days after Taehyung left. She floated around Imuwa with solemness cast on her aura. In contrast to her signature bright personality, she remained expressionless.

Nothing seemed to impress her. In school, at work, when she was with her friends. She didn't even bother to get dressed properly. Her week's outfits consisted of her favorite oversized hoodie and interchangeable days with sweats, joggers, or leggings.

However, in the comfort of her own room, she cuddled the tiger plushie that reminded her of her cute Peanut. She quietly bawled her vulnerable love out as she stared at the collage he gave her. Then she fell asleep tired of weeping.

She woke up with swollen eyes but luckily for her, she wore sunglasses at all times to hide them. Once she left her room, she displayed a lifeless front and repeated the entire routine.

All she could think of was him and how much she missed him.

She missed his cute little laughs that blessed her ears. She missed his rectangular smile that made her heart melt. She missed the cheddar he gave her with his pick-up lines.

She missed gazing into his uneven cocoa eyes polished to perfection as they twinkled iridescent speckles. She missed the feeling of his lips pecking her round-tipped nose. She missed his rude yet entertaining commentary to everyone but her.

She couldn't stop missing him and it hurt her so much. But she needed to accept that he was gone. Gone from this place and away from her. Took everything he could and vanished.