19. Oh, Baby, Baby

Jimin was fucking late to work.

He overslept after a long night with his booty call involving wax and sensation play. Though he didn't give a fuck especially when his boss was his best friend and he too didn't give a fuck, Jimin hated being late. He liked to be as punctual as a person can be. His motto was: arrive early, you're on time, arrive on time, you're late.

He ran through the entrance of the story, knowing he was a minute late. He came in heaving with his palms on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

He stood straight up to see his friend sitting down, scrolling through his phone. "Sorry, I'm late," Jimin said as he leaped over the counter. Jungkook grunted, not caring as his eyes were too focused on his device.

As the playboy crouched down to get his apron, he noticed something out of the ordinary near his peripheral vision.

He turned his head to see black car seat and large bag resting on top of the back counter. When he moved forward to get a clearer look, he found a bundle of innocence sleeping away as soft snores came out of their mouth.

"Jungkook," Jimin called out as he continued to stare like an animal in a cage. "Baby." He pointed at the little human.

"Hey, baby." Jungkook took it as a flirt as he smiled cheekily at his screen.

"No, you fucker—oh, shit—oh, fuck, I—" Jimin covered his mouth as he caught himself swearing, reminding him that there's a mere infant now around them. "What's this doing here?" He nodded towards the car seat.

Jungkook raised his head a little to see what was inside, then remembering what was in there. "Oh, yeah. I'm babysitting my cousin, which is easy. I mean he's sitting so..." He went back to his phone.

"Jungkook, put your phone away!" Jimin complained, shaking his head in disappointment. "You gotta attend to the thing."

"But he's sleeping. He's comfortable." The younger boy reasoned as he put his device in his pocket. "I think he's probably gonna be like that until the end of the day."

"You have him till the end of the day? Why?" The older boy questioned. The slumbered baby cooed noise and shifted inside the car seat, startling the two, stepping away from it.

"My aunt and uncle needed to do something and I'm the only one available," Jungkook answered. "I wasn't their first choice or their second...I was basically their last resort. They had no option."

"But you're working..."

"You think I give a fuck?" The younger snorted, earning a shrug of agreement from his best friend.

"What are you planning on doing with him?" Jimin maneuvered back, afraid to see the little human move in his vicinity.

"Don't know...wanted to play video games with him but..."

"Well, it might wake up so we have to be careful." The older boy stated.

After an hour or so, the two mindlessly went on about their working day. They didn't think of the baby since he slept. It went to the point where they closed up for a bit to go get lunch, leaving the baby alone.

Don't worry. The two got takeout to come back right away. However, just in case, they put a bowl of chips next to the car seat for him to snack on.

Once they arrived back with their lunch, they stumbled upon rings of crying coming out of the little baby. He rattled in his car seat, face red as a tomato, while whining for some form of attention.

The two hopped over the counter and from a distance, looked to see what was happening.

"What's happening?" Jimin questioned. "Is it hungry?"