34. Greatest Blessing

HELLO I am alive. I've just been back home resting and catching up with family. BUT nevertheless, here's an update. 

Just so you know Hyung Line left Imuwa for now.

~

"Sweetheart," Taehyung whispered into Penny's mouth before he engulfed her succulent lips.

Penny laid on her mattress while he hovered over her. He settled in between her exposed legs and thanked the heavens that she wore thin fabric shorts. He rested most of his weight on an arm by her side while the other held onto her waist. Her hands traveled up to his locks as she looped his curly raven hair around her fingers to tug when she felt him. Her tongue entered his mouth as he moaned deeply at her action. She played him slowly before luring him into her mouth so she could suck on it.

He pressed his hips into her pubic bone as his hardened member throbbed inside his sweatpants. Penny squirmed in his mouth, feeling herself getting wet with lust. She locked her legs around his waist, keeping him in between her.

Taehyung hungrily bit her pink lower lip then suckled on it to ease the pain. He grazed his tongue across her lips then on her gums while she rolled her hips into him.

He hissed under his breath as he shortly parted to see his beautiful Sweetheart wanting more. She moved her fingers down to his nape as she lifted her lower body onto him, feeling his erection tingling every nerve on her stature.

He groaned lowly as his face came closer to hers but not touching to tease, "Kitten, don't play too rough."

She pouted cutely with her face flushed with desire, "What if I want to?"

"Not now." He wanted to limit her. "Especially when your Halmeoni is out there and we're surrounded by your plushies." He laughed when he saw a ring of them sinking around.

"Plushies are turned away so they can't see what we're doing." Penny reasoned. "And besides, are you sure you wanna stop?" Her hand stroked his torso then down to his bulge.

Taehyung inhaled sharply as she rubbed him. Instead of bringing him out, she entered inside of his pants to get a better feel. She massaged his clothed length while he breathed in short breaths.

"Ah, kitten." His caverned voice whispered before he crashed into her lips. He swirled his tongue in her mouth as she moved her hand onto him. She wanted to feel more so she got bold and went in his boxers, touching his bareness.

Taehyung grunted while she played with the head, feeling the slippery pre-cum and spreading it all over. Her gentle hand touching his large length up and down.

Taking his chance, he pulled her shirt and bra up, exposing her bare chest. His tongue licked down onto her skin before it landed on her sensitive nub, earning an adorable yet sensual moan. He whirled over the tip as he suckled on her.

"Taehyung." She whined quietly as she tried her best to continue her motion.

His hand grazed over her torso before going inside her shorts and underwear. His long fingers feeling around her drenched core as he played with her wetness.

"So fucking wet, kitten." He smiled on her breasts. "Let's see how drenched you are inside." She didn't say anything, only made noises but it was enough for him to continue forward.

But before he could go forward, a knock from her door interrupted them. The two snapped their heads towards the sound.

"Penny, do you and Taehyung want some oranges?" Halmeoni said through the door. She tried turning the knob but it was locked. "Why is the door locked?"