50. Eat the Rich??

Okay, this is not smutty but very fluffy.

~

The next day Taehyung asked one of the mansion's servants to bring her luggage and bags to his apartment so she can have an assortment of outfits to choose from.

In the meantime, they had another...steamy session much to Penny's agonizing dismay. But Taehyung's reason was to start off the new year right. Blah, blah, blah, she didn't wanna say no to him because he was too cute but a monster in bed.

"Awww, Sweetheart. You look so cute with your outfit." Taehyung cooed as he wrapped a Balmain double-breasted cashmere coat over his white turtleneck.

The already exhausted Penny who still walked like a baby deer glared at him. She wore a fluffy pink turtleneck tucked under and paired with a black tweed skirt and matching black stockings. "Fuck off. Because of you, I have to cover myself for three weeks." She pulled her collar down to reveal her many marks.

"Like I said, it's winter!" The prince chimed as he put a pink beret on her head.

She was still unimpressed.

He first took her to his favorite breakfast place in the city. Though it was New Year's Day, it was pretty crowded and all new to Penny.

Her eyes roamed around the rich ambiance. She presumed many high-class customers occupying the cafe. Even the prices and the weird words on the menu indicated the exclusivity of it all.

"Peanut, I don't know what these are," Penny admitted as she scanned the menu. "What is a poached egg on this eggs Benedict? Why is this meal called Benedict? And why would breakfast have lobster?"

Taehyung chuckled at her adorableness, "Poached egg is kind of simmering an egg without the shell."

"Can't I just have my spam, eggs, and rice?"

"Why don't you try an eggs Benedict with smoked salmon, sliced with cherry tomatoes on the side?" The prince suggested. "It's my favorite breakfast meal."

Though she was a little skeptical, she remembered how Taehyung was like this with street vendor food. She should be open to this and who knows she might like it?

Eventually, they ordered the same thing. When their breakfast arrived at their table, it smelled heavenly to the girl. The plating was very presentable rather than being plastered on the plate that she was used to. It was too nice to eat.

"You know the food's not gonna eat itself." She looked up to see a grinning Taehyung.

She rolled her eyes before her lips curled up. "I know but it just looks too pretty to eat."

"You're pretty and I eat you." Taehyung shrugged, which earned a gasp and a smack on the shoulder from her. The prince just laughed at her reaction and said, "Come on, eat it."

She scowled at him once more before grabbing her fork. She was about to dig in when he paused her.

"Wait!" He took his butterknife and reached over her plate to break the egg, oozing the yolk beautifully on the salmon.

Her mouth made a little 'o' as she was dumbstruck by the simple action. "Cool!" She squealed. While she was distracted and unknowing, Taehyung pulled his point and shoot film camera out and snapped a picture of her. He smiled at her fascination before they began eating.

-

"Peanut, why are we here?"

Penny and Taehyung arrived, hand in hand, at an elite jewelry shop. The employees seemed to know who the prince was, judging by their greeting and referring to him as "Mr. Kim."