24. Meet Her Oppa

"Oh my God. He's fucking hot."

Jungkook yelled out as he started the poster that recently came in. He brought it to work to put it up for the day so he can pass by in awe.

"Didn't think you'd turn that way, Twin Dick," Penny said as she too stared at the poster he plastered temporarily on the checkout section wall.

"No, I don't, Twin Bitch." Jungkook confirmed with a smile that wasn't gonna be wiped off any time soon. "Well...depends."

"I mean you have to admit; it's a nice poster to look at," Jimin commented as he admired it standing beside Penny.

"The hell are you guys staring at?"

The Imuwa trio didn't even bother to see who it was. Judging by the snarky, deep, velvet voice, it was the one and only Kim Taehyung ready to give some attitude.

"Bangtan!" Jungkook answered cheerfully.

Yes, it was a poster of the biggest band in the world and Jungkook hung it in the store.

"What the fuck is a Bangtan?" Taehyung scoffed, adding himself into a conversation he wasn't invited in.

"You don't know? Bangtan is a K-pop boy group." Jungkook smiled as he presented the poster to the rotten prince. "There's seven of them, see?"

The prince scrutinized the poster intently in utter disgust. He realized who they were and said, "Oh, them! They all look like soft rats."

"Don't hate because you will never be as handsome and talented as them." Jimin defended the group even if he didn't personally know them.

"Yeah, I will never be." The prince scoffed as he sat on the chair. "Because I'm worth more than all of them combined. I'm beyond what they have."

"I like him." Jungkook ignored his comment as he pointed at one of the members. "He's the leader. He's my favorite."

"I like him the most," Jimin said, pointing at the poster as well. "He's the main dancer and he has so much control over his body. I wish I had that."

"Pennywise, who's your favorite again?" Jungkook asked his dear friend.

"Uhhh, you guys know I don't listen to them as much as you both." She sighed as she scanned each member's face.

"We know but you support us with it, so still considered a fan. You know their names." The younger boy pointed out. "Well, their stage names at least."

"You're right." She agreed as she found her favorite member or her bias as it's presumed. She pointed at him with fangirl eyes. "Him. The one with the letter for the name."

"Good choice, good choice. He comes in second for me and Kookie." Jimin smiled as he approved.

"Now he looks the rattiest amongst all of them. Look at that stupid fucking face he's making." Taehyung's commentary wasn't gonna die any time soon, which earned multiple glares from the trio.

"He's biting his lip!" The playboy defended. "He's quite popular!"

"Ah, yes and he makes all the fans thirst into thinking they have a chance with him when news flash, they don't." The prince rolled his eyes in immense sarcasm. "Poor weak souls barking for him."

"Don't be jealous." Penny went towards him before sitting on his lap.

The prince slithered his hands around her to keep the girl from leaving, "I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous of some rat band member who doesn't even know you exist?"

"Kinda harsh your words." She snorted.

"I am speaking the truth." He honestly replied. "It's okay though because you have me and I am real."