33. Tragic Events with the Prince: Meow Meow Edition

"Oh my God!" Seokjin grunted as he used all his might to push it in. "It's too full I can't do it!"

"Hang on, Hyung. Let me try." Namjoon moved Seokjin aside as he prepared himself. The taller one rubbed his hands together before he pushed himself down. "You gotta squeeze it! Come on."

"Namjoon, you're too big. You're gonna break it!" Hoseok hollered as he watched from a distance with Halmeoni Lim.

"Sorry, it's small!" Halmeoni called out.

"Joon, you gotta stop!" Seokjin instructed as he pushed his friend away.

"Then how the hell are we supposed to close the kimchi container?" Namjoon complained as his voice stuffed the busy kitchen.

Yeah, they were putting kimchi into a container. What did you think they were doing? Ha, you readers.

Since Seokjin was a skilled cook and Namjoon's family ran a restaurant, they offered their help in making kimchi for the old lady while Hoseok and Taehyung made kimbap with her. Unusual to see four of the richest men in the world doing labor in a small house in Imuwa, but all seemed to enjoy it. 

Plus it's food so...

"There." Seokjin groaned in relief as the container finally closed. "I had to take some out but maybe I can make kimchi fried rice right now."

"Oh, please do!" Namjoon gasped in glee as he became the sous chef for his older friend.

"I don't think I'm doing it right..." Taehyung pouted as he rolled his sloppy creation.

Rice crumpled out of the seaweed while the vegetables hung on the open ends. When he settled the kimbap on the place, it eventually fell apart, becoming a salad.

"Well, I tried." The prince sighed.

"It's okay. A for effort, Tae." Halmeoni laughed at the mess he made. "Good job, Hobi." The old lady complimented the ball of sunshine as he showed his perfect masterpiece.

"Thank you, I tried my best." Hoseok smiled. He turned his head to see a frowning boy glaring at him.

"Fucking show off," Taehyung mumbled.

As they continued making food, the rest of the Imuwaian youth entered the house. Penny walked by Yoongi's side while Jimin and Jungkook were fighting for God knows what.

"I can't believe you spat on me!" Jimin grunted as he wiped his face with his shirt.

"It was an accident!" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he tried to defend himself. "Also it's not spit. It's my sweet hot lovin', bitch!"

They arrived in the kitchen to find the riches being busybodies, which took them aback. Riches working for the peasants, that's like Asians going on their bed with shoes on.

But they were pleased, like when men cry for a bad bitch.

"Hey, guys!" Penny greeted. "What you doing?"

"Sweetheart!" Taehyung cheered as he stood from his seat. He grabbed the plate of his kimbap salad before he went up to the girl. "We're making kimbap. Try it." He picked it up and held it in front of her face.

Her eyes widened at the Frankenstein he created. She saw dark sauce on it and she doesn't think it was supposed to be there.

But the prince stared at her in awe as he eagerly waited for her to bite into it.

Hesitantly, she opened her mouth and let him feed her. She took one bite then munched on his dish, absorbing the taste bouncing on her tongue.

He seemed to add too much soy sauce to it, but it was decent enough to approve and nod. Taehyung bounced in place as he shoved more into Penny's mouth, not seeing how he's actually torturing her.