52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition

Two months later...

"Kookie! Chim!" Penny squealed as she ran up to her best friends while she wore her graduation gown. She jumped, putting her weight onto them as she rejoiced in celebration.

"We're a fucking degree hotter!!!" Jungkook hollered like a maniac, catching a few glances from our peers.

"Costing thousands for some thick-ass card stock." Jimin giggled as they placed the girl back down. "But it's worth it!"

The Imuwa trio finally graduated college and bittersweetly, they're spending their last few moments after spending over twenty years together and by each other's sides.

Jungkook was offered a job as Supervising Chef and Restaurateur under Namjoon's chain restart. They wanted him to manage a new Kim Chi Café restaurant in the Philippines...meaning he might get his Filipina honey.

As for Jimin, Hoseok wanted him to be part of his dance company. He'll teach modern dance in Hoseok's different studios worldwide which he accepted with his full chest...This also meant the playboy was going international.

Things were gonna go well for the two, leaving Imuwa and all. It was weird but they wanted to see how far they can go in life.

And for Penny...well, continue on reading.

Jimin's aunt and uncle, Jungkook's parents, and Halmeoni Lim orbited the three as they cheered in glory. They were so proud of all of them and knew they were gonna do well.

"Pencake, I'm so proud of you." Halmeoni quickly went up to hug her granddaughter. "You worked hard to get where you are. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Halmeoni." Penny pouted as she teared up a little. "Thank you for helping me. Thank you for being my Halmeoni."

"Please, I am beyond blessed to have you as my granddaughter." The old lady kissed the girl's cheek and smiled.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop walking too fast with your twig legs!"

"It's not my fault you walk like a sedated snail! Move your rustic old hips! They probably haven't been used since the seventh century!"

The two heard the distinct bickering of Halmeoni Kim and Kim Taehyung. They turned their heads to see them with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin by their side. Of course, the rich men were in suits.

"Look, your Princess is waiting for you." Jimin nudged when Penny's mood brightened at the sight of her recently graduated boyfriend.

"Peanut!" She exclaimed before she pushed everyone out of the way to jump into the prince's arms.

"Congratulations, Sweetheart." Taehyung greeted as he carried her, squeezing the girl tightly before kissing her lips that he missed greatly. "I've missed you."

"I saw you like two weeks ago for your graduation." She giggled as he settled her back down.

"Yeah, but you had to leave shortly after." The prince pointed out. "You had to prepare for your finals the next day so I wasn't even able to spend time with you."

"But now you're here and that's all that matters!" She clapped while Taehyung grinned and pecked her cheek.

"Congratulations, you three!" Seokjin praised. "Would never have thought I'd be friends with mere peasants. How exciting, it's like giving back to the needy."

The Imuwa trio's mouth parted with a big "what the fuck" expression written all over their faces.

"Congratulations!" Halmeoni Kim clapped.