36. Just One More Day*

THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICITLY SMUTTY!! If you don't like smut, please feel free to stop the chapter where you see the stars. It'll be smutty until the end :3

~

Taehyung wanted just one more day.

One more day with Penny.

One more day with his Sweetheart.

Because he had two days until he left Imuwa.

And he still hasn't told her.

Taehyung feared her reaction, he immediately thought the worst and he refused to let that happen. He didn't want that smile to be ripped off of her. He needed to make her smile, be infused with positivity no less.

He made this day for her.

Everything she desired. He'll make it happen. Everything she desired with him. He will definitely make it happen.

"Peanut, are you sure about this?" Penny stared widely as if Taehyung was a lunatic.

"Sweetheart, you've always wanted me to do it so I'll do it." A nervous smile crept up his face as he was completely terrified but he was willing to do it for her.

"You don't have to. I know yo—"

"Penny, it'll be okay." Taehyung laughed nervously.

The terror bubbled viciously as the red ooze drips effortlessly on it. It bubbled from the intense heat as the steam came out. It touched his face, feeling like it'll singe his eyebrows off.

The extra spicy kimchi beef tofu soup he ordered placed in front of him had his body stand up. Penny watched intently as she waited for him to do something with it.

With shaky hands, he grabbed the spoon provided and scooped a large chunk of it. He took a whiff and the devil aroma made him cough his throat out.

Penny gulping, not wanting him to die. "Tae, you don't need to—"

"Pen, I'm strong. I'm not a little bitch." Taehyung breathed out.

"That statement can vary by the person..."

The prince glared at the girl for her sharp remark but she didn't care any less as she shrugged. He muttered words of encouragement to himself and he inhaled deeply before taking it into his mouth.

Penny gasped as she held onto his hand for moral support. Taehyung had his eyes closed while chewing slowly, taking the taste that gradually burned his sensitive tongue.

He couldn't even taste the flavor as the burning sensation ignited his entire mouth. The girl squeezed his hand and rubbed his knuckles while giving him his glass of water.

But Taehyung ignored her offer. He groaned in fiery pain as he slammed his head down onto the table. With his free hand, he pounded the surface as if it'll give him a grip to push through.

-

"Does your tummy hurt, Peanut?" Penny asked as she massaged his exposed stomach.

They were back in the cornfield but in the late afternoon as they laid on their backs enjoying the apricot-toned sky. The two ringed in the middle of the dried-up crops. The gentle fall breeze played with the stalks, resonating a faint whistle to their ears.

After Taehyung's fiasco, he bombed the restaurant's bathroom and was in immense pain. So Penny treated him out to boba tea to ease his fizzled and destroyed stomach.

"Does this help too?" The girl came closer to his neck as she pecked a line of kisses across his jawline.

The prince slightly tensed up as he gripped her waist and brought her in. Her silky touch soothed his ruined abdomen like she magically pressed an alleviating feel that made it go away.