Epilogue: Prince Pauper

2 years later...

"Taehyung," Penny moaned as she dug her head in the pillow.

She was in terrible agony on the hospital bed as she was in her twentieth hour in labor. She sweated bricks, strands of hair glued to her forehead, her breathing was heavy and wheezing. Her contractions were only three minutes apart and she was only dilated seven centimeters so she wasn't able to deliver yet.

Taehyung sat beside the bed and held onto her hand, kissing and rubbing her skin to try and calm her. He stayed with her the entire time and was not about to leave.

"It hurts." She winced as she felt another contraction. When she did experience them, it felt like a sharp knife to her stomach and vagina.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. Please be strong." He spoke as he patted a cool dampened towel on her forehead.

"I'm trying." She exasperated out. "Fucking come out already!" She yelled at her stomach.

As if she wasn't experiencing any more havoc, their swarm of friends and her cousin came into her room with balloons and bears. They were all smiles and happiness as they awaited while Penny and Taehyung were stressed.

"Penini!" Yoongi greeted.

"Hi, Twin!" Jungkook waved at his distraught best friend.

"Fuck off!" She spat back then groaned going through another contraction.

"Jesus, someone's a bit moody." Namjoon chuckled, earning a glare from the pregnant woman.

"Yeehaw, you look lovely." Seokjin smiled.

"Where's Dime and Quarter?" Hoseok scanned around to see any sort of twins.

"Obviously they're still in me!" Penny had no patience, she was in so much pain and she struggled to bear with it.

Since Penny's form wasn't as equipped for children, let alone, two babies at once, they feared for her. She had to deal with the drastic change in her body and also gaining more weight than she could. It was a given but when she went into labor, multiple complications erupted and she felt weaker by the hour.

"Guys, there's too many of you in here." Taehyung pointed out, trying to shoo them off. "Please get out for now. I don't want her to stress."

"Mr. Kim." Her doctor, Dr. Bang, knocked on the door, grabbing everyone's attention. "I'd like to have a word with you outside."

Taehyung looked back at Penny who nodded, "Go, Peanut. I'll be okay." He bent down to kiss her lips before following the doctor outside.

"Rats, entertain her!" The prince instructed.

"You got it!" Jimin chirped then her best friends walked to her side. She was already unimpressed and exhausted. She didn't need entertainment but everyone begged to differ.

"You wanna see a picture of my cock?" Jungkook snickered.

"Oh dear God," Penny muttered. "How the fuck are you both my children's Godfathers?!" Then Jimin showed his phone of a rooster.

Meanwhile, outside of her room, Taehyung had a discussion with Dr. Bang regarding her labor.

"How is she?" Taehyung asked.

"Mrs. Kim is progressing better. We're still tracking her vitals and contractions. The twins have now moved down so that's a good sign." Dr. Bang responded. "How many in between is she now?"

"She was three minutes but now it's one."

She smiled at the progression. "I just need to check if she's fully dilated and we ca—"