53. The Sweetheart Muse

At the end of the month, Penny moved into the city.

The boys helped move her things into her sky view apartment. Though she didn't have much and Taehyung provided the furniture, they were happy to do this for her.

Well, not all of them.

"Can't you guys help us?" Jimin restrained as he struggled with her two boxes.

"I'm okay." Jungkook shrugged as he passed by his best friend carrying four boxes at once.

"Quit complaining, rat." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he rolled her luggage around the living room like he was helping.

"Why would we? We're not movers." Hoseok laughed, not understanding his complaint whatsoever.

The rich Hyungs were lounging on her couch, feeling like that broke a sweat when they really didn't. They drank champagne in their glasses and gazed at the city.

"We did help!" Seokjin defended. "We carried her plushies!"

After they all left, Taehyung stayed back and rested on the couch. There, Penny officially settled down. Everything was where she wanted it to be and she was ready to start her life, start the life she was destined to and with true purpose.

"Yay, I'm all moved in!" Penny bounced in her place with an ever-glowing smile that was adored by all especially Taehyung. She ran over to her couch and plotted herself beside her boyfriend, giving him extra cuddles because of her very good mood.

"Very happy, are we?" Taehyung chuckled as he pulled her onto his lap.

"I can't believe I actually did it." She was in disbelief at the fact she left Imuwa most likely for good. Though she left Halmeoni, the old lady reassured her that she'll be okay as long as Penny has fun and does well over here. It felt like fiction, not real, a dream, knowing that she's here in the city.

"I can. I've always believed in you, Sweetheart." He cuddled her back. She rested her head on his shoulder as she gazed at him. "Since you first took me out at the street vendor's tent, I saw something in you. Something I wished I had."

"And what was it?" She came curious.

The prince recollected his memories for a while until he said, "Mmm, your passion."

"Really?" She said lowly.

"When I looked at you, you were so independent and responsible. You handled your problems, struggles, anything really by yourself." He explained as he played with her fingers. "That's what I wanted to be. You wanted me to be like you."

"So you're saying I'm dating someone who's me?" She joked as she nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck.

"You know what I mean, Sweetheart." Taehyung laughed. "You helped me change my mindset. Me, the arrogant stubborn rich prince, who never likes listening to people."

"Not even your Halmeoni?"

"Oh God, especially her." He scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "But the point is if you continue to have that mindset, everything will fall into place. It'll take time but you'll be there."

Her onyx irises met his when she looked up. His words of encouragement and faith in her touched her heart in many ways. She couldn't believe it all came from the love of her life.

"Thank you for everything." She smiled sweetly. "This really wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you."

"I really did nothing." The prince shrugged. "This was your choice, what you wanted...I just paid."