48. It's Been a While*

THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICITLY SMUTTY!! If you don't like smut, please feel free to stop the chapter where you see the stars. If you do, just remember that a God is watching you and it hits harder when you're on your period. It'll be smutty until the end :3 I like...tried. 

~

After the party, Taehyung brought Penny back to his apartment. It was a dead giveaway, considering how they departed from his parents and their friends.

"It was so nice to meet you, Penny." Tejin hugged her gratefully. "You are a wonderful girl."

"I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in the city." Sooyeon lightly pinched her cheeks, making the girl chuckle.

"Hey, where are you guys even gonna stay?" Hoseok wondered as he tilted his head. "You're homeless as of now."

"Well, I asked our workers to bring your things here. We have multiple rooms for you to stay in?" Sooyeon reported. "Just pick whichever you like."

Penny shook her fists in glee, "Oh, that sounds gre—"  She was interrupted as Taehyung pulled her apart from everyone as he led them towards the exit. "Tae—"

"Nope, absolutely not! You're staying with me the entire trip through!" Taehyung demanded without turning his head back to them.

"Wait! Kook! Chim!" Penny voiced out as she reached her arm towards her best friends, but she went further and further away. "My friends!"

"Bye, Penlen." Jimin smiled cheekily as he waved off to his doomed friend.

"Rest in pieces, Twin!" Jungkook pointed at her as he cackled.

"Bye, you two!" Namjoon hollered as he raised his hands circling his mouth. "Thigh girl, we're bringing your best friends to Japan!"

The two boys gasped in excitement. "Are you serious?" Jimin couldn't believe it. Then Seokjin nodded.

"That's not fair!" Penny complained!

They were now in his apartment. Penny was astonished by his living space. It was bigger than her entire house and the view was absolutely jaw-dropping, seeing the never-ending city lights flickering the entire night through.

His warm flat comforted her body from the freezing weather. But she noticed a layer of ice clouded his windows from the outside. She lingered her fingers against the glass, feeling like a glacier.

However, her attention broke away from the window as she heard small barks coming from a corner. She turned her head to see a puppy waddling towards her.

"Oh, puppy!" Penny squealed as she bent down with open arms. She took the animal into her hands as she gently scratched his furry back and giggled.

"I see you met Yeontan." Taehyung grinned as he walked towards the two. The girl stood up and made the doggy's paw wave at his owner.

"Peanut, I didn't know you got a dog." She was mesmerized and cuddled with Yeontan.

"I got one because it felt lonely being here by myself." The prince specified as he stared at his dog suddenly falling asleep in Penny's arms.

"It's okay, Tae. Has he been helping?" She chimed as she went towards Yeontan's bed to settle the slumbered puppy. After doing so, she scurried into his arms and puckered her lips to peck his cheek.

"Yes, he has." Taehyung nodded. "But I feel a lot better knowing you're here with me." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Wash up first. I have spares of everything."