44. K-Drama Rich Momma

Don't you just hate it when strangers know exactly who you are and your business? You don't even know what for, or why, they just do.

This is what this lady did to Penny.

The girl hated it when people knew about her. It just made the whole greeting and introduction progress less genuine because they already had a preset impression of her. If the town didn't know anything about her, she would love to keep it that way.

The woman stood short but with an effective presence. She waited for an answer from any of the three. But when she didn't get a reply and just bewildered stares, she asked, "Hello, I'm looking for Lim Penny." 

They exchanged glances as Jungkook and Jimin sneakily held the small of Penny's back for protection. They didn't know who she was, but if anything happened, they would not hesitate to beat her ass Imuwa style.

Jimin took one for the team and questioned, "May we know who you are? And why are you looking for her?"

The lady peeled off her lavish sunglasses, revealing her doll-like coffee eyes. Her chestnut hair fell to her chin with a shorter layer on the top of her head. Her sugar skin shimmered under the poor store lights. Her skin matured with time, but her beauty glowed youthfully and stopped the clock of aging.

Her rosy pink lips smiled at the skeptical trio as she said, "Has that brat never told anyone who I was!?" She complained. The tone sounded familiar but still stayed hidden.

The trio stayed quiet and shook their heads in unison.

"Very well." The woman shrugged. "But hello, my name is Kim Sooyeon, Kim Taehyung's mom."

Okay, now their pupils widened at the shocking discovery. Well, it wasn't really shocking since the way she dressed and presented herself was a dead giveaway.

But seeing Taehyung's mom coming back to Imuwa out of nowhere? And for what? Her son wasn't here anymore. Did she have another child in need of Halemoni Kim's threats?

Anxiety ran through Penny's veins. Though she has never seen Taehyung's mom, she did hear about her. From the things he used to tell her, he loved his mom despite his constant roasts. Though not wanting to go back to her peasant lifestyle, she was ostentatious but yet a kind gentle woman...depending on who you ask.

That didn't mean his mom would love Penny, especially a rich mother. Through her research, also known as K-Dramas, she had the evil wealthy parents mentality.

In which the poor girl, Penny, is unworthy of their rich handsome son, Taehyung.

Besides Jungkook, Penny hated fighting. She didn't wanna fight Taehyung's mom. But if she needed to protect herself, she be swinging.

Maybe if they were ever to be together, She feared some sort of rejection even if she wasn't gonna see him again.

"Don't know if you all are malfunctioning right now," Sooyeon eyed them in confusion. "But for the third time saying this, I'm looking for Lim Penny. Now if you won't tell me, I will just fight my mom for a face."

Though reluctant about it, Penny decided to tell her. It shouldn't be that bad, right?

Yeah, sure, Penny. If it'll get you to sleep at night.

The girl stepped forward and shyly raised her hand to her head level. She said, "I'm Lim Penny. Hello."

Sooyeon blinked as she puckered her lips, "You're Penny?"

The girl leaped over the counter to get to the other side, startling the expensive woman. She walked towards his mom until she was in front of her.