26. PBPG Mishap*

If you're wondering what the chapter title means it stands for Playboy Poor Girl Mishap...

~

Morning arrived at her window. Little birds were not chirping, but in fact, chickens and roosters clucking loudly as her room was to their next door neighbor's coop.

It rudely interrupted her good dreams but it was okay because she was ready to see the love of her life next to her.

Last night satisfied her, not in a sexual way, but the contentment of knowing that he loved her back. After desiring to be with him for so long, Penny finally had him. She had Seojoon.

It may be forbidden, but maybe not for long. She'll for sure tell Yoongi with Seojoon by her side.

She opened her eyes and excitedly turned around to see her sleeping man. He was always one to sleep in all the time.

But he wasn't there.

He wasn't even in the room at all.

Puzzled, she got up and scanned around her room. His clothes weren't scattered from last night. As a matter of fact, they were gone.

She wondered where he went, hoping that he was out in her living room, probably with Halmeoni eating breakfast. So she decided to get ready.

After she threw a fresh set of clothes on, her eyes met a letter, a brand new one. The letter was in a pale yellow envelope with the words "Nini" in the center of it. It laid on top of her small bookcase.

She smiled in joy as she held the letter in her hands. She carefully opened the sealed envelope before exposing the piece of paper containing his pure emotions. Maybe this was another one that made her heart flutter. Maybe with this one, he'll say that he loves her so much.

She unfolded the letter before she read this one carefully, noticing how incredibly long this was compared to the rest.

Dear my little Nini,

My words were never that great, but I will try my best for you.

My time with you has been nothing more than a bliss. I enjoy our late-night stargazing, our endless conversations, the sneaking around and hoping to not get caught, our lazy days together, our continuous attempts to bake a cake, everything with you Nini.

Even sharing my ice cream with you. Even if I don't like sharing, I'll do it as long as it's with you.

You take me away from the cruel reality and bring me into a world of wonderful fantasies. Not a day goes by without me thinking about how much I appreciate you.

I can't stop thinking about you. How your smile brings me warmth. How your laugh is an angel's harp. How you make my day when I see your face. You're beautiful inside and out. Everything about you is like an innocent angel exposed to the mess lying on Earth.

I wish to never see you frown or cry.

But what am I about to say will probably be the complete opposite.

What? What did he mean?

Curious to find out, she read more into it.

I left.

Actually, I more than just left your home.

I completely left Imuwa.

I'm sorry for not telling you. I've been planning this for a while and I hope you understand that.

I wanted to leave Imuwa.

But other than that, I know you told me that you loved me. And I do love you.