47. Unforgettable Too

The murmuring sounds of guests, employees, and friends around were annulled as the two fixated at one another. No distractions, no calls, no activities, not even Seokjin doing a fucking backflip over Namjoon, could even break their eye contact.

It was only them.

Her and him.

Sweetheart and Peanut.

Lim Penny and Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes filled with longing love as they gawked at her. Underneath that makeup, he's seen the familiar beauty he always endeared. Her golden glowing skin glimmered at every angle. Her innocent diamond-encrusted irises swallowed his entire soul and wanted to seek enthralled treasure. Her lovely cheekbones protruded up as she stared brightly at the prince.

Penny's eyes filled with yearning devotion as she was charmed by him. His rich honey skin illuminated at every turn. His captivating chocolate opal orbs coruscated with gilded glitter shown through his sable strands brought her in a sweet hypnotic trance, bewitching her very existence. His flushed-toned lips parted as he looked dazzlingly at the girl.

"Sweetheart." Taehyung gulped. The familiar nickname slid off his tongue naturally, making her heart flutter.

Oh, how she missed that nickname.

The nickname she absolutely loves.

"Peanut." Penny bit her lower lip in worry. The recognizable nickname came out of her mouth with effortless grace, making his heart melt.

Oh, how he missed that nickname.

The nickname he absolutely loves.

"Penny." The prince stepped in front of her, taking her form in as he felt her head, then shoulders, and then her cheeks. "Penny." His eyes glazed in overwhelm as he was incredulously to see her right now.

"Taehyung." She placed her hand on his cheek as she caressed him with his delicate fingers. "Hello." She giggled in panic excitement.

"You're really here. I-I can't believe it." He breathed out. It's been a while since he's seen her. She still had the same positive energy and happiness in her aura but she had some changes to her physically. "Your hair."

"I just cut it." She merely shrugged.

He felt comfort and filling once again. As if all the bad thoughts and feelings were kicked out and replaced with the promising emotions and gentle touch.

Though slightly unsure, he wanted to know how safe he was with her. He wanted to test it.

Quietly but with much confidence, he says, "Did I ever tell you that I have a thing for girls with short hair?"

She did her signature nose scrunch that he fonded over as she corrected him, "No, you said you had a thing for girls with long hair."

"Let me reiterate that." Taehyung licked his lips as he glided down her waist, pulling her into him. "I have a thing for you."

Penny chuckled at the provolone he created while the rectangular smile she loved crept on his face.

But with sincerity that came up on her, she honestly declared, "You don't know how much I've missed you, Peanut."

His chest throbbed by her very words, spewing so much tenderness inside of him. In a way, it alleviated him knowing she felt that way too. "But it's probably not enough as to how much I've missed you, Sweetheart."

He engulfed her into his arms. The security that the two released off for one another was untouchable, unmatched. It felt so fulfilling to know they felt warmth back in each other's hold.