11. Scandalous Peanut

Taehyung became Jungkook and Jimin's bitch in the store.

When something had to be done, they made the poor princey do the job. From carrying boxes, scrubbing the entire store floor and bathroom, cleaning out the storage to telling him to go fetch them a bottle of water.

The prince couldn't even do anything about it. They threatened to tell Halmeoni and he wasn't afraid of her but he didn't want to hear her yelling. He'll do what it takes to stop that old lady bitch and moan about everything.

Each day after work, Taehyung was disheveled, perspiration dripped on his forehead and body, his shirt and pants were always dirtied, and his nice shoes scraped and scratched up

It was the end of the day and they closed down the store. Taehyung was exhausted, sitting on a chair with his legs spread open and arms hanging on his sides. However, Jungkook and Jimin seemed perfectly fine and in pristine shape.

A text came from both of their phones before they pulled them out to read. "Hyung, do you think you can lock up? I have a few errands to do." Jungkook asked as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Just say you're getting high with the stonies." Jimin shook his head playfully. "I also can't. I have to meet up with a friend."

"Just say you need to go booty call." The younger smirked. "Or vagina visitation."

"Dick appointment sounds better but that's not what I'm getting." The older one shrugged. "We still need to mop the store."

Then a light bulb appeared between the two before they shifted their eyes to the dying prince on the chair.

"Hey, Princess!" Jimin called out.

"What?" Taehyung yelled in annoyance.

"Clean and lock up, please, and thank you." Jungkook sang.

"Wait, what?" The prince exclaimed and sprang up. He was about to tell them the fuck off but alas, the Imuwa boys were already on their way out.

Penny opened the door to see her best friends, "Hey gu—"

"Can't talk now, Limmy!" Jimin interrupted as he ran like Naruto.

"Bye, Twin! We love you!" Jungkook skipped out. She moved out of the way for them to flee.

She shook her head, knowing where they'll be. She assumed when they left, they put her in charge of locking up the store to which she grumbled. But when she stepped inside, she noticed fatigued Taehyung rolling out the mop and bucket out from the back.

"Oh, hi Peanut!" She smiled as she settled her side bag on the counter. "What are you doing?"

"Hey, Sweetheart." His mouth curved softly, having some good appearance in his torment. "Rats told me to clean and lock up."

"You have to clean the entire store by yourself?" Penny's jaw dropped to which the prince nodded as he began to mop. But annoyed by her friends' actions, she told him, "Lemme help." She took the handle from him and gently pushed him away. "Just wipe down the counter and sweep behind."

"You don't ha—"

"I want to." The girl blooped the tip of his nose before cleaning.

Taehyung's heart suddenly skipped a beat by her kind behavior and touch. He didn't know how to react to it, so he hesitantly did what she said.

After cleaning the entire shop, they were all done and ready to leave. They stepped out before Penny pushed the sliding gate over the doors and latched the locks in between the two. She rattled it as a safety precaution to make sure it was secured.