45. Rags to Riches

"Ahh, nhggg, Penny." Taehyung moaned lowly as his fingers woven into her dark ebony hair.

The slurping sounds echoed in his room as Penny devoured his hardened member into her warm mouth. She bobbed her head, digging him deep into her throat. She then circled her tongue around his dripping tip while she stroked her hand on him.

"Kitten, ahh, you're the best." He grunted when he reached the back of her head.

She released her mouth off of him as she crawled onto him. She clasped their lips quickly before she stood up on her knees while he was in between her.

"Fill me up, babe." She requested with her large doe-eyes and pout. She then lifted her oh so short dress, revealing she wore no underwear. His eyes went down to her leaking core dribbling on his twitching length.

A gasp freed from his mouth at the steamy sight. "Anything you want." While holding her dress up for him to see, she grabbed and aligned him at her entrance. She rubbed her wetness on him as he whined to feel her.

"Watch me take you in, Tae." She smiled erotically before she slowly went down. She first took his head in, sparking a sensation between the two. She then got lower, then lower, then lower, then—

Numerous bangs from his apartment door pulled Taehyung out of his slumber. They ranged from rapid-fire smacks to impactful hits that were about to knock the door out.

He rubbed his eyes as he forced himself to sit up from his mattress. He ran his fingers through his disheveled hair. Though he whined in pain that he got woken up, he was more upset that he had another wet dream about Penny and there was no way to relieve it except for his trusty hands.

He noticed the thickened bulge in his shorts that wasn't really gonna go away until later on. To hide it away, he wrapped his layered blanket over him as he walked out of his room and down the hallway.

The knocks were still going strong, irritating him, but they stopped once he opened the door to reveal his bright and smiling Hyungs on the other side.

"Happy birthday!" They exclaimed in unison as they held decorative balloons and a strawberry cake.

Taehyung squinted, knowing that it was too early in the morning for noise. Not unless it was from Penny. He pulled himself to the side for them to come in. They entered his living spaces. A happy Hoseok handed the balloons to the prince before they went to his kitchen to settle everything down.

"Thank you, Hyungs." His voice rasped from just waking up. He sat down on his high-rise stool and leaned his arms on the kitchen island.

"Wah, I can't believe you're 24!" Seokjin stated incredulously. "Seems like yesterday when you were 5 and we closed down Hobi's amusement park because they felt like it."

"Well, we did want a day together without people in the way." Namjoon grinned as he scratched his head.

"Well, since it's your birthday, we should give you your present," Hoseok announced. "Before we give it to you, after this, get dressed because we're going out to our favorite breakfast place. It's on me."

"It was supposed to be my turn to pay but Hobi insisted..." Seokjin glared at his friend before a grin formed on his face.

"Fine, give me like an hour then." Taehyung requested. He needed to brush his teeth, shower, relief himself, and get ready for the overall day.

They all nodded before Namjoon spoke on behalf of them. "This year, the gift isn't actually physical. At least not yet."

The prince lifted an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" His Hyungs were usually the type to go big and extravagant. Everything was physical for Taehyung to experience, from parties to trips to private concerts. "What did you get me?"