41. Imuwa Women Do Be Hitting Differently

"Taehyung, it's okay. You don't need to do that." Sooyeon told her son.

"Nah, it's fine. I insist." Taehyung countered.

The maids, servants, Sooyeon, and Taehyung watched with large eyes as the prince washed the dirtied dishes after breakfast. He even offered to do them despite everyone telling him not to but he didn't listen.

With his sleeves rolled up, he scrubbed and rinsed the plates while humming a soft tone. Washing the dishes became relaxing to him and it felt better knowing they were squeaky clean by him.

After he was done, he dried his hands with a cloth only to find everyone still staring at him like a lunatic. He simply blinked at them, not understanding while they stared.

"What?" He asked as he rolled down his sleeves. He walked over to grab his blazer while their eyes followed him. "Something wrong?"

"N-no, not at all," Tejin spoke on behalf of the shook people.

Taehyung threw on his coat and buttoned it down as he said, "Come on, dad. Let's get going then." He shouldered his bag and walked out of the kitchen to head towards the car.

They continued to gaze at the prince like a wild animal. They exchanged looks completely baffled within the past days since he came back.

Taehyung willingly cleaned his room, made his bed, washed his clothes, cleaned his bathroom, even went to the store to buy cleaning supplies that he preferred. The only thing they didn't see him do was cook, but they anticipated it. All of which he did in silence or argued back that he could do it by himself.

Sooyeon and Tejin wanted him to learn but they didn't expect him to be this self-sufficient.

Come on, they're rich. They could do it but they could afford people doing it.

"Ma'am, are you sure your mother isn't a witch?" Wooshik was still the most flabbergasted at the once rotten prince.

Sooyeon gulped, "I mean she is a witch in personality, but I don't think she has powers."

"You might wanna ask..." The servant suggested.

-

Taehyung didn't have school today. Instead, he went to the high-rise building of Vante Corporations with his father to learn the ways of the business. Since his son was a new and improved person and back home, Tejin thought it was time to mentor him.

This did thrill him, of course. Though it's only training, it's a step closer to the position he strived for. He's been waiting for this moment to come in his life and now it's here. He encouraged himself that he'll try his best to focus on learning the role of a CEO.

The father and son entered the Vante Corporations with numerous greetings from the employees. Tejin nodded to them as he passed by but Taehyung, however, waved and smiled. He wanted to make a good impression if he was gonna be in charge of them.

They got onto the elevator and Tejin pushed the highest level of the building. Once they arrived, they again were greeted by the workers and other personnel on the floor. A man who was probably Tejin's assistant, followed closely as the CEO greeted everyone there.

"Attention, everyone," Tejin announced. "I have fascinating news. From this day forth, my son will be working keenly with us as he will take over the business one day." He said proudly as he looked at his son. "Do not hesitate to tattle on him if he's getting out of hand. If he snaps back, then report to me or my assistant."

Taehyung frowned as he glared at his father who didn't seem fazed at all as the smile stayed glued onto his face.

"Now then please welcome my son, Kim Taehyung." The CEO presented the prince.