37. Pretty Poor Girl*

THIS CHAPTER IS EXPLICITLY SMUTTY IN THE BEGINNING!! I'm tryna experiment with my writing...If you don't like it, please feel free to start the chapter where you see the stars. More smut because I love Taenny. But more angst because I love my readers.

~

"Taeh-nggh," Penny moaned as she bit her knuckle, trying hard not to be too loud early in the morning. She felt her liquids stream down her thigh while she arched her back as Taehyung kissed her neck from behind.

When they woke up, Taehyung felt rather needy. So with the help of his skillful fingers, he shocked Penny into nirvana within seconds as her vagina was still tender from the previous night.

If you're also wondering, Taehyung did find out about Jimin making Penny cum three times and he was furious. How rude of the playboy to pleasure his lovely Sweetheart?

So he made it his duty to come more than once with each session. If he was lucky, three or more times.

"Taehyung, please." She whined as she was sore even if she wanted more. She dug her head into his arm she used as a pillow.

They laid on their sides with her back touching his chest as he wrapped an arm over her delicate waist. He pulled his long fingers away from her slippery folds as he prepared for his next move. He lifted her flimsy leg up as his arm rested in the back of her bent knee. He guided himself to her entrance. Before she protested, he slid himself in without permission while he groaned at the feeling he was quickly accustomed to.

However, the weak Penny was still sensitive. Taehyung surprise-attacked her when he went inside of her. One hard thrust in ignited another round of pure pleasure. Her eyes widened as she whined harshly. She felt her core zap her entire body into a white spot visioned climax.

"No, I'm gonna ruin my bedsheets!"

Her walls clenched around Taehyung's length. Her arm locked around his neck as she shoved his face into the crook of her neck. She turned her head to scream sweet whines into his ear. Another wave of her juices gushed out of her, soaking the two another time.

"Kitten, you're like a sprinkler every time you cum." He chuckled lowly as he nibbled on her neck. She felt him smile onto her skin.

She went down on her high as she gasped for air. "Stop, I can't help it." She fretted as a pout formed on her erotic face.

Though he couldn't see it, he knew she got insecure about it. "Sweetheart, don't be ashamed. I love how your body reacts. Especially with my touch."

His arm was locked in her legs but kept in place for him to fondle her breasts. He massaged her chest before taking her nipple in between his two fingers and twisted the nub. He went out of her hastily and then plunged back inward.

Penny whimpered as his touches stunned every nerve on her body. "Tae, please don't go too fast please. 'M sensitive." She begged, not wanting to have another orgasm just yet. She lets out another high pitch moan when he tugged on her nub. "Please, asking nicely, please. 'M a good girl!"

He lifted his head so he could kiss her heated cheek. "You are a good girl, my cute innocent Sweetheart." He suckled behind her ear, tickling her into another zap of sensuality. "All mine."

"Ahh, Tae-mmm!" She yelped out.

"So cute, kitten." He inhaled sharply. "I love it."

He moved once again but to what she wanted. He penetrated slowly in and out of her, but he shoved himself deeper in, touching her brim. It felt much better without a condom. He felt every bit of her, the drenched walls, her tight grip, the squishing sounds from their motions. The slime from his pre-cum concocted with her cum lubricated their movements, intensifying the sensation. He kneaded her breast with every move as the girl tried to keep up with her fast-paced breathing. He circled her nipple and pressed onto it before pinching the peak.