0. Pack Your Bags

Once upon a time, there lived an annoying prince...

"Tae!" Kim Taehyung falls back into his king-sized bed with his girlfriend, Moon Sehye, wrapped around his arms.

On top of him, Sehye giggled in delight as her boyfriend passionately kissed her neck while his hand slowly grazes her torso.

She was happy that he was hers. It took her forever, but she had him.

Although this isn't her first time in his room, she continues to be amazed at the rich elegance of the interior design.

Walls completely covered in white with bright colored photo frames of pictures he took around the world. In the corner, a light gray wooden bookcase of very little books but used to display his massive collection of cameras ranged from film to digital. Cloudy colored drawers and bed stand matched as well. A walk-in closet to keep his expensive and luxurious clothes safe and at room temperature.

This is the room of Kim Taehyung, the sole heir to his father, billionaire Kim Tejin, CEO and founder of Vante Corporation, known for their fashion magazine Vante. The corporation ranged from fashion shows, sponsoring the famous MET Gala, showcasing contemporary art and collecting stocks from other well-known businesses around the world.

Because of this, he lived a rich lifestyle. He acquired the nickname, "Prince Vante," for his elegant looks and trendsetting attire. He was pampered to the Gods. Growing up, Taehyung got everything he wanted. From game consoles to getting his first camera at age thirteen to getting his own Rolls Royce after getting his license to getting his private jet at age eighteen.

Despite getting anything, that doesn't stop Taehyung from having such crazy behavior.

As a socialite and son of a famous magazine company, he's always been in the public eye ever since the day he was born. Oftentimes, he slipped into doing something...rather inappropriate behavior to the point where his father had to bail him out and take it off his record.

Nonetheless, he remained superior and loved by many. He obtained millions of followers on social media. Some wanted to be him and more wanted to be with him.

Everything was handed to him. Otherwise, he'd throw a major tantrum and everyone would ultimately oblige. No one wanted to see the prince upset or sad...at least that's what he thought.

But as it was said before, everything is handed to him. Vante Corporation will soon be in his hands and he can't wait for it. The power, the money, the high status. He wanted it.

But as of right now, he's stuck in a 'shitty' prestigious university due to his father's order. It isn't what he wanted, but it's whatever he guessed.

Taehyung's hand slipped under Sehye's tiny pink dress and squeezed her inner thigh. He trailed up kisses until their mouths touched. Their tongues swirled and aggressively sucked one another, almost like they were fighting.

His other hand rubbed and squeezed her breast while trying to find the nub to pinch. Sehye helped him by pushing her straps and the top half of her dress down to her stomach, exposing her in her nude bra.

Taehyung unclasped her bra, revealing her bare chest. He grabbed her breast and continued to massage and play with her nipples. Soft moans came out of her mouth as she tried to fight back the immense pleasure she had. She tried to act innocent and pretend she didn't know what was gonna happen despite having sex numerous times previously. She acted poorly, but he didn't care.

He knew she was acting like this because it was his kink. He knew she would do everything he told her to do.

He got everything he wanted.