Mornings{1}

I awoke to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. "Ugh I'm up...." I groaned as I hit the beeping clock stopping the annoyance. "Y/n, you awake?" I heard my brother from outside my door. He creaked my door open and peeked his head through.

"Here are your vitamins," he handed me the pills and a glass of water. "Get ready we can't be late for school," he patted my head. I nodded with a smile. I took my vitamins and arose from my bed. "Goodbye bed, I'll see you when I get back," I patted my unmade sheets. I sighed as I entered my bathroom. Same old routine, just like always.

"Good morning mom," I smiled as I made my way down the stairs. "Good morning sweetie," she handed me toast. "Come on Y/n hurry," My brother rushed me. "Yah, I'm eating," I shooed him away.

We arrived at school. Great. I hate school. Not because of the school work, but because of the people. Socializing wasn't that hard for me, but, it was my brother who made everything difficult. He's a senior in college, I'm a junior. He's extremely popular, along with his 3 friends.

People only hang out with me so they can either be friends with him, date him, or sleep with him. I rolled my eyes at the thought. But me. Well let's just say he's beyond protective of me. To the point where he treats me like an absolute child. I get tired of it. Especially when he brings his friends over. But I know he just wants the best and doesn't want me to get hurt. The world is quite cruel.

"Hey, Y/n," My best friend smiled. "Hey Nayeon." I replied. "Hi Nayeon," my brother grinned. Nayeon and I were friends since freshmen high school. She's a real homie to be honest. She has a slight crush on my brother but she keeps denying it. My brother patted her head cutely. A blush creeped onto her cheeks.

He soon left us alone. "Ooooooo...." I cooed at her. "Stawwwpppp...." she shushed me as I opened my locker. "When are you going to realize that you're head over heals for Taehyung..." I looked at her. "No I'm not, he's your brother......" she replied. "So," I pointed out. After chatting I headed off to classes.

After endless boring classes luch finally arrived. Suddenly I heard girls squeal and whisper at the sound of the cafeteria doors open. "Here we go again," I sighed. My brother and his group. "I don't understand why you're so embarrassed about Taehyung?" Nayeon questioned. "I just don't like attention," I replied pushing my glasses up. "Oh they're coming," she squealed as Taehyung and his group approached us.

"Look at you getting all excited." I winked at her. Taehyung approached us with his drop dead gorgeous friends. Min Yoongi, so handsome. His platinum blonde hair complimented his pale complexion so nicely.

Park Jimin. Total heartthrob from his sandy boonde hair and slightly petite height. He's got girls of all types kneeling before him. And the player of course, Jeon Jungkook. Extreme hottie. He's the closest to Taehyung.

They were friends since middle school. He was so handsome, the way his jet black hair parted to middle of his beautiful face. His hoodie hugged his rounded biceps. Wow.

I may have had a crush on him in high school but that immediately faded when he was seen a new girl every week. And dating hasn't really been my strong point. Who's gonna date me anyways. I mean look at me. And he's always at my house hanging out with Taehyung.

"Hey, guys," Yoongi spoke. "Hey," I replied with a smile. Jungkook was about to sit next to me but Taehyung stopped him. "Yah, too close!" He scolded sitting next to me instead. I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god relax, it's not like I'm gonna sleep with her,"