Beautiful{8}

I held my stinging cheek. Ow. Whispers and gasped echoed throughout the halls at the sight. "Ugh you brat you can't even defend yourself without your brother. Huh you're so pathetic." She lifted her hand to hit me again. I pulled away to shield myself from the blow closing my eyes. But I felt nothing. Taehyung.

I opened my eyes only to find........... Jungkook? I gazed at him gritting his teeth in anger as he looked at Soomi with pure disgust. "You touch her again and I will get your ass expelled." He said squeezing her arm tight.

She pried her arm out of Jungkook's grasp. And sashayed down the hallway. I think they used to date a while ago. Things probably didn't end well. They've had an off and on relationship. "Y/n, are you ok?" Nayeon asked pointing to my cheek. I touched it and winced. Jungkook looked at my cheek. "Does it look bad?" I asked Nayeon. She shook her head no.

"It's bruised though you should treat, I can take you to the nurse if yo-" she got cut off. "I'll take her it's fine, you can get to class," Jungkook said. "Are you sure?" She asked. He nodded. "It's fine really," I replied. "No you have to treat it," he took my hand and led me to the office.

"I-I know where the o-office is y-you know....." I stuttered again. Stupid Y/n! I looked at our hands. "Oh......sorry........" he said sadly and slowly let go.

We arrived and the nurse wasn't there yet. I sat on the examination table. I took out my mirror to see how bad the bruise looked. I frowned since it was quite big. Jungkook sat quietly next to me staring at my face. "You can go you know, I'll be fine." I offered. "No I rather stay," I held his head in his palm and stared at me.

"W-why are you staring........does it l-look that bad." I panicked. "Relax, it's not that bad," he assured. "You're just saying that," I pouted, adjusting my glasses.

"No I'm not.....don't worry, you're still beautiful...." he nudged my shoulder. Beautiful? Before I could respond the nurse entered. "Ok Kim Y/n, I'm sorry for the wait." She apologized. "It's alright." I replied. "Jungkook, I see you're here too," she looked at him. Wow Jungkook is all friendly with the nurse.

"Ok but you'll have to wait for your girlfriend outside." The nurse said. I gasped. "He's not my boyfriend....." I replied quickly. Jungkook chuckled and left the room.

The nurse began rubbing some ointment on my bruise. "You know Jungkook is a great guy," she said. "You should give him a chance," she smiled. "Oh....no I couldn't.......he's my brother's best friend......" I looked down. "Seems to me, that's not the only reason," she looked at me.

Soon after she finished and my face looked somewhat better. Still ugly though. I opened the door to find the black haired boy leaned against the wall awaiting my arrival. "Why didn't you go to class? You're gonna get in trouble," I said. "It's ok," he replied swinging his arm over my shoulder.

Why was he being all nice? I mean he was nice from the very beginning, but why now does it feel different. It was lunch time now and we made our way to the cafeteria. "Y/n?!" I heard Taehyung's voice and immediately shoved Jungkook's hand off of me. "Are you ok? How bad was it? Was it treated?" He asked tons of questions. "Don't worry I'm fine," I assured.