Time{28}

"Ok here we are...." he said. The view was gorgeous. We were now high on top of a cliff. The breeze blowing through my hair. The waves crashing against the rocks below. Wow. It was amazing. "Wow.." I whispered in awe. "How did you find this place?" I asked. "I come her all the time," he spoke gazing out into the sea. "It's beautiful...." I spoke. He smiled. "Thank you........for everything......." I looked at him as the ind ruffled his black locks.

In that moment. Time truly stopped. And the world stand still as I looked into his eyes. Filled with love and passion. So much for me to handle. His touch soothed every broken piece of me. What I have with him isn't anything like what I had with anyone else. And I'd be his if he asked. Nothing else mattered besides him. He was my only thought. He ran in my veins. And I loved it. I was trapped in his gaze. It was so tempting. He was my favorite feeling.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt warm lips pressed against mine. I wasted no time to respond. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I didn't want to live. I didn't want time to keep going. I only wanted to be with him. But how can I tell him that? He kissed me so delicately. So softly. As if I was the most precious thing he ever had. We pulled away slowly. Only to attach out lips again. What were you doing Y/n?! How do you know he really loves you?? But I love him. And right now. That's all that matters.

After about 2 hours we left. "Did you have fun?" He asked. "Mmhmm......thank you...." I smiled. "Anytime love," he grinned. We made it to my house. I opened the door and... "Surprise!" Everyone yelled. I gasped. "Happy Birthday little sis!!" Taehyung's lifted me into his arms. Awe. I love my brother. Everyone was there my parents my friends. "Good Job distracting her Jungkook, you made it just in time!" Nayeon spoke. It was all a set up. I'm so dumb how did I not figure it out. I was too caught up with Jungkook.

We ate lots of food and hung out. It was honestly the best. "Presents!" I squealed. I looked around and didn't see Jungkook. Where was he. I immediately pouted. I gasped. "Taheyung......you didn't....." I looked at him. "I know how much you wanted them. It was sparkly lace up shoes I've wanted for a really long time but never came around to getting them. I received so many great gifts. Nayeon got me my favorite makeup palette. Sana bought me earrings that looked super expensive!

"Ok there's still my gift," I heard Jungkook's voice. He peeked his head through the doorway. He slowly stepped out and in his hands was an adorable fluffy puppy with a red bow. I gasped. "Oh my god!" I screamed and ran towards him. "Happy Birthday princess," he smiled handing me the brown fur ball. "Bubba......" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I was beyond happy.

I wanted a dog for such a long time. "Mom? Can I keep it pleaseeee....." I begged. "If she can't keep it here I'll keep it at my house," Jungkook offered. "You can keep it," she replied. "Really!!!" I squealed happily. I hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" I didn't care if Taheyung would scold me after. The puppy was brown and fluffy. And had a white patch on his forehead. I'll call him....Ollie. I squeezed him tight.