Calls{78}

Time was flying quickly. "Hi Ollie!" Jungkook cooed as he gazed at us through the screen. Aish. It was really hard. Yesterday I may have cried a bit. I was extremely sad. My heart ached for him. I could tell he was upset too. I miss him.

We ended the call. "I miss him Ollie." I petted my puppy. I wish he were here. So he could hug me. And tell me he was right here. But he wasn't. He's not here. And it hurts.

Weeks seemed to fly by. And Jungkook had been missing my calls lately. Maybe he was just busy. But that little voice at the back of my head was thinking's otherwise. No Y/n! Don't think negatively, he'd never cheat. Right?

My mind was second guessing. I tried calling him again. "Hello?" A female voice answered. My heart dropped. "Umm, hi, is Jungkook around?" I asked praying this was all just a misunderstanding. "Oh sorry, he isn't. Who is this?" She asked. "Tell him it's Y/n." I uttered. "Ok sure." She replied and hung up.

Don't think much of it Y/n. It's probably nothing. He isn't cheating on you. Don't worry. Is he cheating?

The next day I heard my phone ringing. "Hi Jungkook," I spoke softly. "What's wrong?" He asked immediately sensing something was up. "N-nothing...." I tried so hard to silence my curiosity. To silence the voice in my head. But it was consuming me. No Y/n! Have trust in your boyfriend. "Nooo tell me, I know something is wrong." He spoke.
"It's nothing really." I assured. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Well," I trailed off. "Today........I called you." I looked down. "I'm sorry I was really busy today-" I cut him off. "It's ok..." I replied. "Then why are you so nervous?" He asked. "Well, a girl.....picked up the phone....when I called-" just then I got cut off, by a door opening at his office.

"Mr.Jeon, your schedule for tomorrow." She handed it to him. Her voice. It was her. "Ok thanks." He responded bluntly. "Jisoo?" He called to her. "Stop answering my calls." He demanded not making eye contact.

I heard the door close, I kept my eyes away from his. "Look at me." He spoke. I slowly lifted my eyes to his. "I'm yours and only yours, I love you and only you, don't think otherwise ok." He assured. I slowly nodded. "God I wish I could hug you." He pouted.

I felt so lonely. Taheyung was busy all the time. Jungkook was still busy. I sighed as I plopped on my bed. Aish.

Christmas was coming soon. And the weather was getting colder by the minute. "Make sure to wear your coat and wear your scarf and don't forget to-" he cut me off. "Love I got it don't worry." He assured. "Bubba, I love you I gotta go Sana is here." I smiled and waved. "Ok bye I love you." We ended the call.

"Come on Y/n!!" They dragged me to the mall. "Why are we here? I thought we were gonna get cookies!" I whined. "It was the only way we would get you to come." Sana replied. Christmas was in the air and the malls were decorated so beautifully. "Y/n!" They yelled. "Aish I'm coming." I caught up to them.

All this Christmas jazz made me miss Jungkook even more. It would've been our first Christmas. But he can't get off work until January. I sighed just thinking of it. "Here try this on." Nayeon shoved me into a changing room.