Guilt{52}

I slowly peeked my eyes open. It was cloudy outside and chilly. I gazed next to me to see my angelic boyfriend. Aish so adorable. Memories of yesterday night flooded my mind. Wow. It was really amazing. I felt his grip tighten around me. His face smushed against the pillow with his messy bed hair. I pecked his forehead. So sweet. His eyes slowly squinted adjusting to the light in the room. He smiled and cuddled me tighter. Soft kisses were planted on my shoulder and collar bone.

"Good morning....." he spoke in a husky morning voice. "Good morning....." I grinned. He pecked my lips gently. He laid his head on my chest. My hand found its way to his black locks and tousled it. I felt so relaxed. After some time Jungkook got up to get breakfast. He slipped on his sweatpants with no underwear and no shirt. He looked super handsome.

I felt a cold chill. I saw Jungkook's hoodie and threw it over my head giving me some warmth. He soon returned with cereal and cookies, with milk. We ate and watched some anime. My legs hurt a bit but it wasn't too bad. It wants awkward. It was relaxed. I always feel relaxed with him. And I feel safe. I glanced around the room to see our clothes scattered on the floor as we laid on the ruffled bed sheets.

After a while I was laying on his chest and his hand running through my hair. Oh so cute he was. I loved him so much to give him my virginity. He took it so effortlessly but made it the best experience of my life. "Thank you." I muttered. "For what?" He asked. "Being so gentle and warm and keeping me safe." I drew little patterns on his bare chest with my fingers. "I was your first and I intend to be your last." He kissed my head. He always knew the right words to say. We were now laying down. Him only in sweats and no shirt. Only his hooded covering me up. But I felt so comfortable. Until....

Suddenly someone burst through the door. It was.....TAEHYUNG!!!!! Oh no!! "God this cannot be happening." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Taheyung I can explain." Jungkook and I got up from the bed. "You fucking asshole!" He approached Jungkook who showed slight fear. "I told you she was off limits!!" Taheyung yelled almost punching him. "No no stop!" I said standing between the two Boys. "And you're wearing his clothes!!" Taheyung looked at my outfit.

Taheyung it's not what it looks like." I spoke. "Not what it looks like. Fine then what does this look like?" He showed me his phone with the video of Jungkook and I at the club and at school. Soomi! "When I saw this I knew it couldn't be true." He scoffed. "Until I find you both here." He said. "You both lied to me!" He clenched his jaw in anger. "I told you she was my sister. I told you to stay away from her!!" He yelled almost hitting Jungkook again. All Jungkook and I could do was look down guiltily.

"I can't even look at you right now Jungkook." He spoke. "You disobeyed me." He looked at Jungkook with pure disgust. "No it's not his fault it's mine too." I admitted. "I kissed him, in the club, Taheyung." I confessed. "I started it all." I admitted. "No she didn't-" Jungkook opposed but Taheyung cut him off. "I don't want to hear it." Taheyung said sternly. "Come on Y/n take off his hoodie we're leaving." He spoke. "No I-" he cut me off. "We're leaving. Now." He strictly said. But little did he know the activities Jungkook and I did last night.

"What are you naked under there? Let's go." He spoke again. I looked down with pure guilt. So did Jungkook. Taheyung looked at us in disbelief. "Y-you didn't-" Taehyung was so shocked.

"You fucked my sister!!!!!"