Video{43}

We left the classroom after our little make out session. Just the thought of it gave me butterflies. "Y/n." I heard someone call. "Oh hi Tae." I smiled. "Y-you're hair...." he stuttered in shock. "Oh....I-I decided to leave it out....today....." I nervously looked down. "Oh, well that's good...." he smiled as he hugged me. Taheyung always made sure I was safe. And ok.

Later that week the entire group was hanging out at our house. Jungkook arrived soon. Taheyung left for the living room to set up the games. Jungkook quickly pecked my lips. I gasped. "Jungkook!" I scolded him. "I can't help it." He pouted. He grabbed my dog from my hands. "Ollie," he cooed at my dog.

Aish he's so cute. My heart. Yoongi Sana Jimin and Nayeon arrived. No one in our group knows about Jungkook and I except Nayeon. And maybe Jimin. I'm not sure. We were all watching a movie. I sat between Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook's hand was on my things but the blanket was covering the view. Thankfully. Ollie was laying perfectly on Taehyung's lap while Taehyung stroked his fur. Ollie was loved by everyone.
I felt Jimin's eyes on me. I hope he still isn't heartbroken.

After a few weeks I was at school I was walking through the hallways. Midterms were her so I was flipping through my flash cards . When suddenly someone grabbed my arm. Aish this again. "Jungk-" I was cut off when I saw Soomi standing infront of me. Ew. She looked furious. "You thought you were so innocent huh." She fumed. I was confused. Until she pulled out her phone. It was a video. Of Jungkook and me. Making out in the classroom. I swear I have a stalker in this school. Where did she get that!!!

I tried to grab the phone, but she pulled away. "You lied to me!" She shouted almost bursting my ear drums. "You said you'd stay away from him but no you were all over him!!" She fumed. "Ok ok I'm sorry, just don't tell anyone please." I begged. "Oh so you want me to keep it a secret from Taehyung now huh??" She yelled.

"I'm sorry I'll stay away from him I promise." I spoke. I couldn't allow Taheyung to know about us. "Huh like I'm gonna believe that!" She scoffed. "I'll make you believe it." I spoke. "Fine then get Jungkook to date me again. Easy." She spoke. I gasped. I thought for a moment. I have no choice. "Fine." I muttered. "Great now break up with at lunch.......I'll be watching!" She yelled and left. What am I gonna do now. I sighed and left the classroom.

I arrived early to the lunch table. My fingers fiddling together. I see the familiar figure walk through the doors. His fluffy hair and his all black clothes that hugged his muscular body so well. I'd give anything to tell everyone that he was mine. "He princess.......staring I see....."he smirked.

I blushed. No Y/n!! Focus. I looked at him. His brown hazel eyes and his jet black hair. His clear skin with no imperfections. I can't. "What?" He asked. "I love you." I spoke. "I love you but Shh, can't let everyone know." He spoke. I felt a pair of eyes on me. Soomi. "Jungkook I need you to listen to me every carefully." I spoke sternly.