Beach{16}

I grabbed my sunscreen. "You should wear this......it's hot...." he said taking out my bathing suit. My eyes widened as my cheeks turned red. "Yah don't snoop," I pushed him to the side. "Besides I haven't worn that in ages...." I said as bad memories flooded my mind. I sighed. Maybe I shouldn't go. "Actually I shouldn't go," I said. "What?! Why not?" He asked with concern. "It'll be fun, and Taehyung will be there so will Nayeon...." he added. But I was scared. Scared people would look at me. Scared people would judge me. Scared they'd hurt me, or assault me... "I'll be there....." he softly spoke. "Ok..." I replied.

I finally packed my things and changed. "Well?" I asked coming out of my closet with a pair of shorts over my suit. "You look amazing...." he said. I haven't worn a bathing suit in ages. It was always a frightful thing for me, due to my past events.

We got in his car and drove to the beach. "I'm such a rebel, I cut class," I thought out loud. "You're not a rebel, you had an emergency," he stated. "This is what you call an emergency?" I asked. "A good emergency," he smiled.

We made it and met up with the rest of the group. "Y/n.....are you ok?" Taehyung asked. "Mmhmm......surprisingly....." I replied. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

After a while they were all getting in the water. "You don't have to come if you don't want to ok...." Taehyung assured. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Nayeon asked. "No it's fine go have fun." I replied. "Are you sure Y/n?" Jimin asked. I nodded. I was still afraid. Afraid of peering eyes. Afraid of vultures feeding on the site of my body with unholy thoughts in their mind. I shivered at the thought. "Aren't you coming?" Jungkook asked. "Umm.....maybe not......" I replied. He looked at me. "Ok..." he sat next to me. I was shocked and blinked several times. "Well aren't you going?" I asked. "Nope, I'm not gonna go if you aren't going.....I'd rather keep you company," he replied sipping his beer. I just stared at him.

I felt like he understood me. Without any explanation. He just understood. No questions. No nagging me to tell him why. Just understanding. I felt safe. And calm. Not anxious. I leaned my head on his shoulder. Taehyung was too far out to see us anyway. I noticed his cute shocked expression. Awe. He was just beyond perfect. He'd make a great boyfriend one day.

After a few minutes in thought, I decided to get up. "Come on let's go...." I said an took off my shorts, reaching out my hand. His eyes immediately averted to my body, in the bathing suit. Showing skin. Not too much, but still showing. He smiled and took my hand. He took off his shirt revealing his toned abs. Woah. No Y/n, don't stare! Stupid! I mentally face palmed. "I told you it looks hot....." he nudged my shoulder. I rolled my eyes playfully

The cold sea water touched my feet as I entered the water. "Y/n?" Taheyung called. Jungkook and I immediately let our hands go. "I didn't know you wore that one," Nayeon smiled. "I wanted to," I replied.

Yoongi brought along a girl. Her name was Sana. She was really nice. Soon everyone was getting out. But I wanted to stay. "Hi....." I heard someone next to me. "Hey...." I replied looking at him. I gasped when I saw something long and black in the water. I freaked out and clinged onto Jungkook's body. "What?" He asked with concern. "I saw something!" I said. "You mean this stick." He picked it up. "Oh....sorry..." I replied and he laughed. "Yah I was scared!" I hit his chest playfully.

Soon I realized our position. My legs were wrapped around his waist. My hands on his shoulders. His hand effortlessly holding me up by my bare thigh. I was staring into his eyes. It was so deep and mesmerizing. As if our faces were inching closer. I couldn't move. As if in that moment........... time stopped.