Crush{15}

I raced up the stairs only to find him asleep soundly. I felt horrible. I creeped to the bed and gazed at him. So cute. He's so adorable. "Such a cute little bubba....." I touched his hair. "Bubba......I like it......" he spoke still with his eyes closed. "I-I didn't know you were a-awake..." I said still touching his hair. "Sit up....." I said helping him. "Next time don't ever do that, ok it was freezing...." I handed him the medication. He slowly took it and laid down again. I locked the door and laid next to him.

"I should go...." he said trying to get up just as I laid down. "No stay....you're sick...." I replied grabbing his bicep. Woah, talk about muscle. "Aren't you afraid you'll get sick," he said. "No.....don't worry....I'll be fine....." I replied and patted the bed for him to lay down.

I covered him with the blanket, and snuggled into his chest taking him by surprise. "Sleep tight bubba...." I whispered. He waited. Outside. In freezing cold weather. For a whole hour, just so he could spend time with me. Wow. I drifted off to sleep.

I got up early and Jungkook moved to the guest room. So he could sleep in since he's sick and no one would suspect since he's in the guest room. I was downstairs eating cereal and scrolling through my phone. "Good morning princess......" he sat next to me. "Good morning," I smiled. It was 11am. "I can give you a ride home if you like," I offered.

I dropped him off at home. "Thank you," he smiled. "It's all good," I replied with a smile. "Make sure to take your medication ok," I reminded him. "I will....goodbye love," he grinned. "Goodbye bubba," I waved.
I smiled to myself as I left his driveway.

Jungkook POV

She's so sweet. She took care of me. Awe. I smiled as I closed the door. Suddenly I jumped as my mom appeared out of no where. "Mom! Don't scare me like that....." I coughed. "You and Y/n....." she wiggled her eyebrows. "It isn't like that." I replied trying to hide my blush. "Awe, my sweet boy is blushing! You have a crush on Y/n!!" She held my cheeks. "Mom I already told you it isn't like that," I replied. "But do you want it to be like that?" She asked. I thought about her question. "Maybe...." I softly spoke. "Aish I knew it!" She squealed. "Mom nothing is gonna happen, Taheyung doesn't approve of guys dating Y/n," I said sadly. "Well maybe you could change his mind," she said. "Go take some medicine, you're burning up," she ordered.

Y/n POV

After a few weeks Taehyung's birthday was coming up. I had already bought him a gift months ago. He's always blabbing about a new headset. So obviously I bought it. I was now at school in class. Until another teacher came in and told me to come outside of the class. Was I in trouble. "Y/n there has been a family emergency, you should get home...." the teacher spoke.

"Emergency!" I exclaimed. Taheyung didn't have school today so I drove myself. Thankfully I made it home. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled as I bursted through the door. "Hey," I heard a familiar voice. "Jungkook?" I asked. "Surprise!" He cheered. Realization hit me. "You made me cut school for this!" I hit him....not too hard though 🥺👉👈.

"Well you can go back to school or.....we can meet up with everyone else at the beach, your call." He stood there leaning in the wall. I was the only one who had classes. And it's such a beautiful day out. "Ugh! I'll get my things...." I death glared him. He chuckled following me up the stairs.