Trip{62}

"It's fine...." Jungkook glanced at me to make sure I was covered. "What do you need?" He asked. "Can you help me downstairs to connect the controller." He asked. Jungkook left the room with his brother.

Jungkook POV

"Soo how've you been little bro." He asked. "Good for now." I replied. I missed my brother. We were always close. But what he said next shocked me. "Are you and Y/n.....close?" He asked. "Yeah she my girlfriend." I replied. He seemed stunned. "O-Ohh, how long now?" He questioned again. "About 5 and half months." I replied connecting the controller. "Do you love her?" He asked again. "I do." I responded without hesitation. "Why are you asking me these things?" I asked. "Because I'm in love with Y/n." He replied calmly. "What?" I questioned in disbelief.

He just looked at me. "You don't love her you barely know her." I responded. "I do know her, and I won't hesitate to make her mine." He said. My eyes widened in shock. "Goodnight little bro." He walked away. What the actual fuck?! I scoffed.

I made my way back to my room. I opened the door to see her little body laid down fast asleep. I felt as if all my anger about my brother just slipped away at the sight of her. Aish so beautiful. She slept so soundly. I tip toed to the side of the bed and took off the lamp. I climbed into bed and she immediately hugged me. "I love you." I kissed her forehead.

Y/n POV

A couple of days passed and today was Jungkook and Taehyung's Graduation. "Should I wear this one?" I asked Nayeon. "Yeah that one looks hot." She smiled. I rolled my eyes. "What? Don't you wanna look hot for Jungkook??" She asked. I chuckled. She was getting ready at my house.

We were finally finished and descended the stairs. "Don't you look stunning." Jungkook complimented. "You look quite handsome too." I smiled. We arrived at the ceremony. I looked at him. I was so proud of my brother and Jungkook. Wow. Their friendship lasted so long. Who knew I'd fall I love with my brother's best friend. Oh well.

After the ceremony I hugged my brother. "Aish you're so cute." He said. I smiled. "I'm so proud of you Tae." After my hug with Taheyung I threw my arms around Jungkook. Him giving me his warm embrace. "I love you and I'm so proud of you." I squeezed him tighter. He kissed my head.

Later that day we all went out for celebratory dinner. I felt Junghyun give me a few stares. But I didn't think much of it. Jungkook's hand rested gently on my thigh, giving it some warmth. I stared at him. Aish so handsome. "I know I'm handsome but you should really eat your dinner before it's gets cold." He smiled. I giggled.

A few weeks passed and it was officially summer vacation. "Let's go somewhere." He suggested. "Where?" I asked. "Let's take a trip." He squealed. "But where would we go?" I questioned laying my head on his lap. "Anywhere you wanna go. I'll take you....." he smiled. "Hmm.....Paris." I said. "Ok let's go to Paris then. "Really? Are you serious?" I asked. "Yesssss" he pecked my lips.

Jungkook and I were actually going. I was packing my things. "You really love him huh." Taheyung spoke. I turned around to look at him. "I do. I really really do." I replied. "And would mean a lot if you just would understand." I responded. "I'm sorry." He apologized which shocked me. "I'm sorry I kept you apart from him. And Im sorry for not understanding." He looked down. "He treats you so well, and I was blind not to see it," he said. I immediately hugged him. "Thank you Taehyung." I squeezed him tight. He returned the hug and said. "Anytime my baby sister."