Pajamas{13}

Jungkook POV

I was walking behind her keeping a safe distance, but I think she knew someone was following her. Suddenly I heard someone talk to her. "Don't you look sexy...." the man said. Uh uh no way is he doing that. She ignored him but he grabbed her wrist. "Oh fuck no...." I muttered under my breath.

Y/n POV

"Let go of me..." I tried to pry my hand off from his. "I was speaking to you, and I want that gorgeous body of yours...." he said seductively grabbing my other arm. I tried kicking him and punching him. Tears welled up in my eyes as he tried to kiss me. I hit his chest until he suddenly fell to the ground. And a familiar figure appeared in my view. He punched him and kicked him in the side. "You fucking asshole!!" He yelled as he kicked the man. "How dare you touch her!! Huh!!" He shouted beating the man.

The man managed to get up and scurry away. He looked at me."Are you ok princess?" He asked softly. "J-Jungkook....." I stuttered. "I'm sorry," he hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him. The tears silently leaving my eyes. "I'm sorry," Jungkook whispered.

"D-don't be.....why are you apologizing......" I asked still in his embrace. "Because what if I wasn't here? What if he'd....." he cut off, as if he couldn't bare to say what could've happened tonight. "It's ok.....thank you....." I tightened my grip. "Don't you dare ever walk by yourself again," he pulled away. I nodded slightly. "Come on....." he held out his hand. I looked at his hand infront of me. I slowly slipped mine into his. He pulled me close to his body, as if he was protecting his most prized possession. Me.

We made it home. And we looked at each other shyly. "Thank you again......for tonight......." I remarked awkwardly. "Anything to keep you safe," he smiled. "Goodnight......oppa....." I replied. He gave a small chuckle. I began walking to the door. Suddenly I stopped in my tracks. I turned to him. "You know......it's....late to walk.....alone........" I said. "Y-you can stay...the n-night.....if you want......." I suggested. "T-Taheyung is at Nayeon's house tonight.....sooo...." I fiddled with my fingers. "I could stay......" he replied smiling at me. "I'll meet you at the porch..." I grinned and ran inside.

I let him in. "I'll be back I'm gonna change...." I said. "Ou can I come...." he smirked. "Hmmmmm lemme think about it.....no...." I replied. He frowned. I changed into my pajamas. I felt a little scared to be alone with out Taehyung. It was partially the reason I asked him to stay. Especially with what happened tonight. I put on some shorts and a hoodie.

I exited my closet to see him laying on bed already comfortable and scrolling through his phone. "What do wanna eat, I'll order takeout," I said. He looked at me and then began staring....... "W-what....." I asked panicking since he was staring. I thought I looked ugly. "Nothing.....you just look..........extra cute in pajamas....." he pinched my cheek. Cute? In this?

We ordered some Korean bbq. While waiting for the food we watched a movie. His hands were playing with my hair the entire time but I wants complaining. I enjoyed it. Every moment of it. I smiled. He glanced at me. "Why are you smiling?" He laughed. "No reason......." I continued smiling. I felt trapped in his eyes as we stared at each other. I felt intoxicated by him. Suddenly my phone buzzed. "Uhh.....the food......is here......" I pulled away eye contact.

I quickly made my way downstairs. "Here you go," I handed him the money. "Thank you....by the way.....you're really pretty," he rubbed his nape. "Oh umm.....thanks....." I smiled. He rubbed his nape. "Y/n?" I heard Jungkook call. "Is the food here princess." He asked standing next to me eyeing the delivery boy. "Oh sorry I didn't know you had a boyfriend," he apologized. "Oh he's not-" I'm cut off by Jungkook. "Don't get it wrong next time," Jungkook said sternly taking the bag.