Abusive{26}

I took a deep breath. "Remember.......Jihoon....." I asked. "Oh right he was your boyfriend when you were a freshmen in college right...." he said. "Mmhmm," I replied I hugged my knees. This was a sensitive topic for me. "Well I was with him for a year and a half....." I spoke with my shaky voice. He gazed at me with concern. "Well, the first six months were great, I was happy......he was happy......or so I thought...." I looked away. "Until one day.......he wanted to.....do it." I said looking down in embarrassment. I noticed Jungkook's eye perked up awaiting my answer. "But obviously I wanted to wait till marriage, but he didn't want to.....so he'd hit me." I replied. Jungkook sat there worry and sadness written all over his face as I spoke.

"He'd leave bruises and marks. It was so bad I had to cover it with makeup before I came home to Taehyung." I uttered. "Jihoon would get so angry with me, for not doing it, after he was out hooking up with other girls......" A tear slipped out of my eyes. "Why didn't you leave him?" He asked. "I couldn't, he said if I left he'd kill himself......" I replied. "And at that time I was emotionally damaged all I could do was believe him.....because I still liked him....."I replied.

"It was really hard, because I felt like I was disappointing him......everyday.....because I didn't want to have sex with him......" More tears began to fall, but I quickly wiped them away. "I didn't have the strength to leave.....because I cared too much for him.....to let him go....." I spoke. "He was extremely abusive,"

"Soon after Taheyung caught me covering up bruises in my room," I said. "God he was beyond furious. I never saw him that angry, he raced over to Jihoon's house and beat the life out of him, after I begged him not to do anything." I said. "After that day, Taheyung never let any male near me," I said. "I was under Taehyung's watch. If u wanted to go out; he'd take me, if I had to go to school he'd drop me off," I said. "He became so protective of me, but I couldn't blame him," I muttered. "That's why I don't date anymore, because I'm too scared, of getting hurt," I replied. "I'm afraid of commitment, because once I commit, I can't leave," I looked down as tears pooled out of my eyes.

I felt a warm embrace around me. The tears just kept falling. I haven't let out so much emotions in such a long time. I felt like it was just built up in me waiting to explode. "It's ok.....I'm here....." he whispered in my ear, stroking my head in comfort. What if I commit to you Jeon Jungkook. I've been trying so hard not to. But you're making it so difficult for me.

I stayed a while in his arms. I felt safe. I always have felt safe with him. But I can't give in to him. I can't make the same mistake twice. But...what if I love him.

"I'm so sorry, you had to go through that....." he said with his arms still around me. "But if he really loved you he'd respect your decisions," he spoke. I nodded slowly. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "I guess I just wasn't enough for him," I spoke still hugging Jungkook. "You're more than enough," he gazed into my eyes. Oh no. Y/n!! Don't you dare kiss him!!! Oh no he's leaning in!!! No Y/n! Control yourself!!!!

Who am I kidding. I love him. I pressed my lips against his.