Brother{61}

After a few more weeks the semester was finally coming to an end. Jungkook's brother Junghyun was visiting for Jungkook's graduation. "But if your brother is older then who's gonna take over your dad's company?" I asked Jungkook as we set the dinner table. "We have two different branches one in London and one in Seoul so I'll run here." He said. "Ooooo, now I understand" I replied .Jungkook was really good at school. He was always on top of his classes. I didn't know how though, since I only actually saw him study in high school.

"Junghyun!" Jungkook squealed and hugged his brother. As I mentioned before he was only a year older than Jungkook. Not to mention their resemblance and good looks. Man I don't know how such good looking people exist. But my preference is Jungkook.

"Y/n!" He called. I smiled and hugged him. "Wow! You look so pretty." He complimented. I just smiled. "I heard about the accident are you ok how was your leg?" He asked. "It's better now but it was really painful." I responded but didn't know he was still holding my hand. But I didn't mind. Junghyun was always a touchy person. So I didn't think much of it.

We all sat down. I sat next to Jungkook and Junghyun. Taehyung was opposite to me eyeing the two boys. I rolled my eyes. Everyone was making small talk and conversation. I was quite bored to be honest. I was the youngest there too. Aish.

After dinner I was clearing the table. "Hey." Junghyun said. "Oh hi." I replied with a smile. "Need some help." He asked. "Oh sure." I replied. We took the dishes to the sink. I finished up and was about to walk away to meet Jungkook but he grabbed my hand. "Y/n......." he spoke in a serious tone. "Y-yes...." I replied. "I-I-" he was cut off by Jungkook releasing both of our hands. "Don't touch her." He scolded his brother and dragged me away.

"Jungkook..." I whispered to him as he lead me upstairs. He shoved me into his room. "What wrong?" I asked. "Why were you holding hands with him??" Jungkook asked slightly hurt. "I messy he grabbed my hand." I explained. "He was about to say something but you dragged me away." I replied.

He looked down guiltily. Hi hugged him. "I still love you, and will always love you." I spoke. He wrapped his arms around my waist. For the first time I had to give him reassurance. Usually it's always him giving me the reassurance. But today it was different. We stayed in each other's embrace, before I felt something kick my feet. "Awwee, is my little bit hungry." I looked at Ollie. "Yeah." Jungkook replied. "I mean Ollie." I laughed. Ollie was like our baby. Even if we don't have a real one, we have Ollie.

"Aren't you excited for graduation??" I asked him. "A little bit," he smiled. I decided to spend the night, at his house. I threw on is oversized sweat shirt. "Don't you look absolutely adorable." He s said. I smiled in response. God how could I be this happy, when two years ago I was hurting so much. I love him. So so much. I plopped on the bed next to him. I just wore his sweatshirt and my underwear. Like I was gonna sleep in a bra. Psht no way.

We were cuddling and watching a movie. His hands ruffling my hair. Jungkook's free hand drawing little circles on my upper thigh. My arms snagged around his waist. Just then the door opened. I quickly took the pblanket and covered my body. Jungkook used his body to shield my view. "Oh god sorry, I didn't mean to barge...." Junghyun apologized.