Cold{5}

It was now 11pm. "I should go, Taehyung would be home soon and if he saw me here he'd freak," Jungkook spoke getting off of my bed. I walked with him to my porch. "Goodnight oppa," I folded my arms to keep me warm. "Goodnight princess," he grinned. He climbed down and looked at him below on the ground. "Same time next Friday?" He asked shyly rubbing his nape. I nodded with a smile. I headed back inside and plopped on my bed as I drifted off to sleep. Jeon Jungkook........

The next day I awoke and found Taehyung still asleep. Aish this boy always stays out late. I made some coffee and headed back to my room to finish homework. After a while i felt my phone buzzing. "Hello," I answered. "Hey Y/n, the gang is hanging out at Jungkook's today, let's go," Nayeon spoke. "But I have homework to finish." I declined. "Come on don't you always do homework," she groaned. "Fine I'll be there by 3." I gave in.

I finished up my lesson and got ready. "Where are you going?" I heard my brother ask. "I'm going to Jungkook's to hang out." I replied. "What?! Are you insane!?" He yelled. "Relax Nayeon is gonna be there," I assured. His facial expression dimmed as I mentioned Nayeon. "And you can come," I invited. "She probably wants to see you," I looked at him as I was brushing my hair.

He looked at me sadly. "You know if she has such an impact on you then just ask her out," I replied walking to the living room with him following. "Wait, I'm coming," he grabbed my wrist.

After I waited for Taehyung we left for Jungkook's house. Sometimes I wish I had friends who weren't my brothers friends. I fell like I'm being watched everytime I hang out with them.

We soon arrived at Jungkook's mansion and let ourselves in. "Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice. "Hello Aunty," I smiled as she hugged me. "You look gorgeous," she complimented. "And so do you," I smiled. Jungkook's mom was like my second mom. She was so sweet and always treated Taehyung and I as her own. "Ok we'll be back later, have fun," she grinned as she left the house with his dad.

We entered the living room. "Where's Nayeon?" I asked. "In the kitchen," Yoongi replied sipping a beer. I skipped to the kitchen. "Hey cutie," Nayeon smiled as she took out a soda. "You're happy," I smiled. "Yup, I'm finally getting over Taehyung," she smiled. I frowned. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. "But h-he's here you know," I added. "It's ok, don't worry, I'm fine," she assured patting my shoulder.

"N-nayeon...." I heard a familiar voice call. She dropped her bag of chips. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Taehyung apologized bending down to help her. "I'll be in the living room," I scurried away leaving them alone.

"Hey princess," Jungkook chimed. "Hi oppa," I giggled, causing him to chuckle. I sat down next to Jungkook. "What are we watching?" I asked Jimin who was about to start the movie. "A horror." He smiled. Awe his cute smile. But I hate horrors. Oh well.

The movie began and I wrapped my body in the blanket. It was pouring outside so the atmosphere was cold and chilly. I was almost shivering. "Are you cold?" Jungkook asked. "A little but I'll warm up soon," I assured averting my eyes back to the movie. When suddenly I felt a strong arm pull me towards Jungkook. He rubbed my head as it laid gently on his chest. "W-what are you d-doing...." I stuttered like an idiot. "Warming you up...." he squeezed me tight.